Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with her facing Kaido but i dont like how it was being done Zoro's expense

Ofc Oda had to nerf him complรจte for him to be removed of the Kaidos fight
I too wasn't really fan of luffy facing Kaidou alone in the end but the execution was really good (on Zoro's involvement atleast) so I think it is fine at this point .

The only thing remaining is the final at the flower capital and Kaidou's recognition of Zoro.

Also Now I'm tired of all the constant fights between the Zoro and luffy fandom,the characters themselves like and trust each other like none in the strawhats so i think Oda intends for them to be close in strength doing differently if put in same combat situations due to matchup.

Luffy is the captain and Zoro his right-hand and the 2 are by far the strongest in the strawhats with luffy being above Zoro overall but not by a huge margin.

Last edited:
Daily reminder that zoro's chapter still hasn't happened and it will be the last one:chopoff:
I could see him unleashing CoC unconsciously to K.O some fodder and everyone noticing it. But other than that will train with Enma (if he fights gets a fight, which i think it's doubtable), thats what he is needing, he already gave his best attack so it's hard to tell, maybe it's just Enma for now since he missed the Ittoryu he used against Kaido

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
He will train with Enma, if he fights gets a fight (which is doubtable), thats what he is needing (he already gave his best attack, so it's hard to tell, maybe it's just Enma for now, since he missed the Ittoryu he used against Kaido)
nah fam kaido's head is coming off after king's

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
they overhype and canโ€™t deal with the happening stats, thatโ€™s what I said since month. :(
That's because oda left for us things to look forward to such as zoro's backstory the second hiryuu kaen, black blade, the legendary samurai etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.