Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is going to happen with those flames, my only corcern is that Zoro doesn't end up getting all the attention. Nothing can explain Zoro regaining enough strength to defeat a calamity.
If Oda decides to basically resurrect him with no possible logical explanation (the sphinx would have been ready to leap in a day, Marco didn't help WB), it would be pure fanservice. He can be useful even without a fight, especially against Chopper and Drake mortal enemy.

Chopper, Drake and even Apoo need to shine.
Sanji deserves a real fight, not a succession of feats to protect Zoro against King and Queen until the hero comes and save him.

I hope he gets at best the finishing blow on Queen alongside Chopper after a long Chopper and Drake vs Queen. More than that is absurd and disrespectful.
Chopper is going to need time to heal as well, since he immediately went monster point And I doubt Queen is going to get seriously injured in three minutes.

Drake is probably going to get defeated soon at the same time as Marco and Apoo isn’t going to fight Queen.

Zoro is going to sit out the calamity fights. His focus was on the rooftop, so now he’ll be in recovery And in and out of consciousness until he gets legitimate medical treatment.

How about this? Sanji fights off King and Queen while Zoro gets restored to full ehalth y Marco and Chopper working in tandem. Someone is in danger, Sanji can't help them because King/Queen is holding him in place with abarrage of attacks. Zoro comes in.
"
Chapter: "The Hunter II".
The fact is that King is Sanji's opponent and Queen is Drake, Chopper and Apoo opponent.
These matchup comes directly from already established plotline.

Anything Zoro will do against them, takes away credit from them and it's completely unnecessary.
Zoro has no business on the live floor and many around the castle, Zoro already did a lot on this war.
Even Big Mom would be a more logical opponent, and not for her strength. He should be worried about Kid and Law.

The fact is that King is Sanji's opponent and Queen is Drake, Chopper and Apoo opponent.
These matchup comes directly from already established plotline.

Anything Zoro will do against them, takes away credit from them and it's completely unnecessary.
Zoro has no business on the live floor and many around the castle, Zoro already did a lot on this war.
Even Big Mom would be a more logical opponent, and not for her strength. He should be worried about Kid and Law.
Disagree with King vs Sanji and Drake vs Queen

I do agree that Zoro didnt have business on live floor, but when Zoro tells them to go to live floor his business is there. Also agree BM is more logical than King as well, but no way will it play out like that.

ZvK and SvQ most realistic scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.