Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's look at all of Sanji's previous opponents....

Kuroobi
Mr 2
Satori
Wanze
Jabra
Absaldom

Now let's look out how these fights started.

Sanji vs Kuroobi - Sanji and Kuroobi never met each other, until the final showdown where they exchanged words and fought each other
Sanji vs Mr 2 - Oda purposefully didnt make Sanji meet him until their fight. Whilst Mr 2 met the other SHs prior.
Sanji vs Sastori - Met in fight
Sanji vs Wanze - Met in fight
Sanji vs Jabra - Met in fight
Sanji vs Absaldom - Met on the ship, Sanji's hatred for him was set-up and then they later fought.

Now do you see a correlation ? Whenever Sanji meets his opponent, he always has a type of interaction with them. And if it's not time for Sanji to meet them, Oda would purposely make them not meet each other. Now what about Queen ?

Chapter 988 - Sanji is literally right close to Queen. However Oda chooses King to fight and stop him. We dont see a reaction panel from Queen or anything....just absoutely irrelevant

Chapter 990 - Sanji and Luffy literally running right in front of Queen, what happens with Queen ? He starts shooting at Drake and focusing on him.

Queen and Sanji were in close proximity twice, normally when you are Sanji's opponent. In that close proximity, you will interact with each other.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the same can be said about Zoro and King. They literally were in close proximity. And what does Oda do ? He makes King focus on Marco, and not care about Zoro. Not a glance at each other, no interaction nothing.

It's literally not that hard for Oda to set-up anything if he plans for King to be Zoro's opponent and Queen to be Sanji's. Literally not that hard. But we know the route Oda takes. We know how he makes it KING and not Queen who stops Sanji. We know how he makes it KING and not Queen, with interest in Momo and the Scabbards.

Oh well
yeah you forgot Doflamingo and Vergo too......

My insults were benign compared to your. Like I said, the degree is what is different. More insults as well...
Man look at you guys ganging up oh poor little me. Says something about the mob mentality you have.
Poor boy, can attack 8 people at once but cant be attacked by 8 people. Youre a clown, youve used insanely fucked up slurs against other users. You're not worth another thread ban.

Ulti: "Shut up!
After I'm finished with Big Mom, you guys are next!!"
Big Mom is enraged and steps in front of Ulti.

Big Mom: "How dare you hurt my friend!?"

Ulti: "How dare you hurt my brother!?"
:myman:Ulti is goated

"But suddenly, Nami jumps at Ulti and hits her with a thunderbolt, knocking Ulti to the ground."
A surprise attack, Franky and Robin did the same to Maria and Sasaki :sanjimeh:now is Nami's turn
It suits nami better because she never plays fair

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Poor boy, can attack 8 people at once but cant be attacked by 8 people. Youre a clown, youve used insanely fucked up slurs against other users. You're not worth another thread ban.
In case you were wondering, I used sarcasm there.
I'm used to people picking fights with me. Your not special. And there you go again with the insults... look in the mirror.

Sanji vs King
1. Aerial Battle
2. Momo Plotline
3. We might findout if his Diable Jambe related to King's fire in his back.

Sanji vs Queen
1. Pattern of the battle between 3rd strongest.
2. More development about Judge which lead to knowing more of Sanji's mystery.
I understand the Sanji vs King #1 but 2 and 3...

1. Makes Sense, you can add similar design scheme

2. didnt this chapter confirm that Sanji isnt going to be going looking for Momo

3. That's a stretch in logic, unless you are trying to connect wildfire and diable jambe

Status
Not open for further replies.