Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? So the entire point of Sanji doing nothing all this time was to get an order from Zoro!? I mean for fuck's sake Oda, how much you can hate Sanji, where does that hate come from..?
:seriously:
Sanji was running around all this time, doing absolutely nothing, and he couldn't just go to the live floor–why? Are you telling me that Oda just made Sanji the most incompetent strowhat in the crew. Fuck me... this is ridicules.
:gonope:
Sanji has always been the one who protected the crew when Luffy and Zoro were fooling around. It has been his rule for the entire series, we had iconic moments with Sanji protecting the strowhats in almost every arc. But now, in Wano, Oda decided to take even that from Sanji. Sanji all this time didn't even bother to go and help the strowhats as he had been doing previously no, of course not, he was busy running around and doing nothing, absolutely nothing. For love of God Oda, how far will you go?
:kriwhat:
Are you actually surprised? I mean, consider Zoro's journey:

- 981 on the performance floor
- 982-988: trying to get to the roof
- 989-990: back on the performance floor lol
- 991-999: Stuck on the performance floor to deal with Chopper plot
- 1000-1011: rooftop
- 1012: heading back to the performance floor lmao

Funny enough, Franky, Brook, Robin, Jinbe and Chopper have had the least meandering plots this entire raid. Nami, Usopp, Yamato, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have been thrown around literally everywhere its ridiculous

People really saying that zoro can put up a fight against the current strongest in verse(that fought the 9 scrabbards plus the supernova and is still going to win the fight against luffy until Yamato comes) not counting that zoro strongest attack couldn’t even make kaido fall....when we know after this arc he is still going to fight Ben Beckham with extreme difficulty

zoro is strong but saying he’s going to give kaido high difficulty is a stretch... at best mid
Doubt hes fighting Ben

WTF? So the entire point of Sanji doing nothing all this time was to get an order from Zoro!? I mean for fuck's sake Oda, how much you can hate Sanji, where does that hate come from..?
:seriously:
Sanji was running around all this time, doing absolutely nothing, and he couldn't just go to the live floor–why? Are you telling me that Oda just made Sanji the most incompetent strowhat in the crew. Fuck me... this is ridicules.
:gonope:
Sanji has always been the one who protected the crew when Luffy and Zoro were fooling around. It has been his rule for the entire series, we had iconic moments with Sanji protecting the strowhats in almost every arc. But now, in Wano, Oda decided to take even that from Sanji. Sanji all this time didn't even bother to go and help the strowhats as he had been doing previously no, of course not, he was busy running around and doing nothing, absolutely nothing. For love of God Oda, how far will you go?
:kriwhat:

Sanji was running towards Momonosuke since it was broadcasted that the Beast Pirates are tracking him down.

Obviously it was a stall device, since Sanji's too big of a player to be thrown against Flying Six that he's willing to fight, and Oda wanted him out of the way until the Ice Oni thing is solved so that he can be moved towards Queen at the right time, after Chopper get's his shine as a doctor dealing with the Virus.

Now he has him in place to protect Zoro and bring him to Chopper, and as he does that make a big entrace into the Live Floor and save the day, taking on Queen as his arc opponent.

Either that or Zeus/BM/Law/Kid/Nami/Ulti shit too.

Tons of setup still needs to be done, but we are NEARLY there with all the fight setups relatively speaking.

I really do hope the Act ends in 6 chapters (to equate 60 chapters for Act 3). That's enough time to set everything up on:

- Nami/Usopp's side with Ulti (and maybe P1)
- Have Law and Kid attack BM
- Have Sanji and Zoro join the fights on the performance floor and figure out whatever Drake, Chopper and Marco are doing for the rest of the arc, along with Apoo, Pero and the Numbers.

Then, maaaaaybe Oda dedicates a 30-40 chapter Act 4 for purely battles and taking out the enemy. And yes, I agree with others here already concerned by it: Oda cannot skip these fights and only show 1 shot moments. Granted I don't think he will, because there is nothing implying that the Executives will lose that way like Doflamingo's crew did.

It's far more important to show the Strawahts growing than the Straw Hat Fleet, hence why even in Dressrosa, Zoro, Usopp and Franky got far more interesting battle chapters than every other matchup that arc
Let's say 40 chapters for act 4 that'll put it around year 2022 November, then act 5?
So Wano will end late 2023?
2018-2023
That's 6 years
And Oda said the story will end around 2025
So Wano alone is 6 years and the final arc + wrap up will take 2 years?
Loda is a menace to society

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji was running towards Momonosuke since it was broadcasted that the Beast Pirates are tracking him down.

Obviously it was a stall device, since Sanji's too big of a player to be thrown against Flying Six that he's willing to fight, and Oda wanted him out of the way until the Ice Oni thing is solved so that he can be moved towards Queen at the right time, after Chopper get's his shine as a doctor dealing with the Virus.

Now he has him in place to protect Zoro and bring him to Chopper, and as he does that make a big entrace into the Live Floor and save the day, taking on Queen as his arc opponent.
considering the direction sanji was going it seems he went for the scabbards

Status
Not open for further replies.