Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yonko "saga" is pretty much everything in the New World at this point. (Some people include FI, PH, and DR because it involves BM and Kaido, others dont). This final "saga" is still going to be hundreds upon hundreds of chapters because:

- Luffy doesn't have the 4th RP yet (not even the 3rd but that will change by the end of the arc)

- Hasn't gone to Elbaf

- Hasn't reached the end for the NW

- Hasn't gone to Laugh Tale, found One Piece and learned of what Roger learned about the Void Century/WG (which then he will obviously be able to do something about it)

Yes, during this time the Final War will probably be set up/begin, but Oda needs to logically tie the crew to that fight, and I HIGHLY doubt they get involved at all right away. Story is still locked in for the long haul, my optimism stopped after Wano became 100+ chapters with no end in sight, but at least I understand why it's that long atm.

If it manages to finish Kaido and BMs crew and advance the Supernova plotline, im happy with it, but we still have a stupid amount more to go after Wano
im talking about the juggling of characters. It's only getting bigger after Wano

And Zoro even prior to Ashura has been more impressive than them.

I give them benefit of doubt on hybrid, but failing to do anything to and spam getting clowned by Marco for an hour straight in a serious all-out war is pretty sad portrayal when compared to Zoro up-top.

Someone who defeated Katakuri was also a neg-diff for barely sober, base Kaido.

YC1s barring Marco don't really look great in comparison to current power-houses- and Marco was a Yonko candidate.. And Benn is more of a FM than YC anyway.
you’re talking as if pre Emma zoro would last against that kaido....also from what we have seen Marco is giving it his all just to stall king and queen and has used named attacks in his hybrid(also the fact that he can self heal too), while king and queen haven’t and are yet to show their hybrid

If she fights Jack is after Kaido too much foreshadowing for it not to happen while a 2x1 will be happening against the other Yonkou as well. I guess she will be in the roof in the next 4 chapters which is also what I believe where most matchups will be made bar Zoro probably...
Thats possible, I'm just pointing out (and have been saying for months now) that she may head back towards the mansion. Now she's directly under the floor Jack is on, but we'll see.

I do still expect her to fight Kaido btw or at least have a big surprising moment, it's just a question of when

Think Yamato is going to roof. Their words in 1012 spoiler are pretty blatant, no? Even said they're going up-top; don't see a reason to go back to floor 1.

Hakai doesn't need to be CoC coated to be strongest attack shown so far lol.
Like I said, I'm not saying Yamato isn't going to fight Kaido, but Jack may be an obstacle. Its not like Sanji didn't have the intent to go to the roof too with Jinbe, only for both to be stopped.
Post automatically merged:

im talking about the juggling of characters. It's only getting bigger after Wano
Oh sorry lol, touche.

Btw, EL Sanji didnt do shit until his fight with Jabura.
And his BIG MOMENT was only AFTER the end of the fights, with him opening the gates during the buster call.
So I'm pretty chill for now. The running around reaching nowhere is annoying AF, but that's the "device" Oda has created to stall people for now. Make them run and reach places only when Oda feels like they should.
I hope he gets a day of running in circles in the purgatory in his afterlife for any chapter he made a character run around dealing with fodders :kriwhat:

Thats possible, I'm just pointing out (and have been saying for months now) that she may head back towards the mansion. Now she's directly under the floor Jack is on, but we'll see.

I do still expect her to fight Kaido btw or at least have a big surprising moment, it's just a question of when
My guess is that Inu is the hypetool of hybrid jack then yamato will come help him and go to the rooftop afterward :kata:

He used his power up in combination with his kicks. DJ would mean he went all out which would make it even worse.
He couldn't make Page One even bleed but somehow you think he is as Strong or stronger than Queen lol
What makes you think he wanted to defeat/hurt him or even go all out ? It would have been stupid if any of the straw hats took down any high ranking member in Kaido's army, if you actually think for a second after they all saw Kaido come down after hearing Holdem which is an irrelevant character got defeated, Already knowing that fact Sanji or any SH tbh wouldn't be stupid enough to take down another elite member of Kaido's men.

Exactly, or they could just make every people to log in (meaning they have to use their own email) to be able to give one vote only, or they could just count every distinct vote from each device ID if they could find a way to track it.
The problem with emails or computer IP are:
1- I can make 10 emails for you in minutes if you like... so it still will be the same, in fact it could be worse, you can have someone create hundreds of emails one day and vote hundreds of times

2- IP tracking for devices is useless with VPN... unless they have some powerful governmental tracking system that overcomes the VPN thingy (not sure how things work about tracking)

Status
Not open for further replies.