Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No guys. Just stop. They are going to the performance floor. Stop trying to "logic" your way through this one.

It "could" have happened before and it didn't. Like i said, Inu used sulong, defeated Jack, lost to Kaido, and is now fighting Jack again.

Stop making up rules to prevent Zoro from being involved in commander fights. Oda can just make up more techniques for Zoro. Asura is something that gets barely used anyway
Zoro has no place in the commander fights. Zoro has no build up with any commander. The attack used on the roof was by Zoros own volition his strongest technique so there's no longer any hype for what Zoro can do because we literally just saw it.

He'll train his newly gained CoC and learn to utilize it against Orochi to give Momo and Hiyori the opportunity to defeat Orochi.

Sanji damaged Page One enough for him to vanish for a long time, only to reappear at the start of the Onigashima raid during the Tobiroppo's introduction, 1 week later, did you expected Page One to be out for more than 1 week? Or for Sanji to kill him?
Yet he couldn't even make P1 bleed even when using his power up.
Sanji said he was going to reduce their forces.... He couldn't

Zoro has no place in the commander fights. Zoro has no build up with any commander. The attack used on the roof was by Zoros own volition his strongest technique so there's no longer any hype for what Zoro can do because we literally just saw it.

He'll train his newly gained CoC and learn to utilize it against Orochi to give Momo and Hiyori the opportunity to defeat Orochi.
Ugh, this dumb argument again

Did Zoro have buildup with Mr. 1? With Ohm? Sanji literally has buildup with Queen because of Germa, or are you guys going to ignore that along side this argument?

Keep talking in absolutes guys. Zoro "absolutely" can't show more than Asura, because we have to bound ourselves to fan logic. Zoro "absolutely" can't fight a YC now even though both him and Sanji are heading to the same place as Queen and King. Zoro "absolutely" can't heal even though that same place has 2 doctors, one of which has enhanced healing abilities.

Hes not going to use CoC against Orochi lmfao. Stop with that dumb shit. Orochi is fodder and can be handled by the Kozuki siblings. Momo's sword is LITERALLY named Snake Slayer.

No guys. Just stop. They are going to the performance floor. Stop trying to "logic" your way through this one.

It "could" have happened before and it didn't. Like i said, Inu used sulong, defeated Jack, lost to Kaido, and is now fighting Jack again. Literallt used his strongest technique and defeated a YC and is back fighting the sake YC after.

Stop making up rules to prevent Zoro from being involved in commander fights. Oda can just make up more techniques for Zoro. Asura is something that gets barely used anyway
The Inu and Jack situation is different. Jack got hit a couple times then Kaido jumped in. Inu got low/mid diff then Kaido stop attacking and sat around until Luffy showed, scabbards got teleported down and bandaged up. Inu can fight again but he isn't beating Jack.

Doesn't seem were changing our minds so just gotta wait.

The tale of Ryuma is a man searching after the one known as King. No name no epithet just king. He finds out later that Ryuma himself is the King. Beautiful irony. Fast forward 20 years and 1000+ chapters, Zoro, known as the second Ryuma is chasing after the title of WSS, and coincidentally a man named King with possibly the strongest swordsmanship in Wano exists. In the arc of Strong CoA, samurai/swordsmanship, and Conquerors.
:cheers:Nah Sanji vs king is more important, fuck the narrative :akasalt::Dr.Killer:

Base Yamato is stronger than Tobi Roppos, imo her hybrid form is stronger than Jack
Yes that might very well be the case.

If I had to bet my cents Yamato is probably around YC3 level in base and over YC2 at full potential. Assuming we judge these YC tiers as functional. I do.

Ace presumably fought Yamato early before meeting Jinbe and that was base.

Yamato probably kept growing, and is probably quite consistently stronger than the same Ace who took on Jinbe right now.

Ugh, this dumb argument again

Did Zoro have buildup with Mr. 1? With Ohm? Sanji literally has buildup with Queen because of Germa, or are you guys going to ignore that along side this argument?

Keep talking in absolutes guys. Zoro "absolutely" can't show more than Asura, because we have to bound ourselves to fan logic. Zoro "absolutely" can't fight a YC now even though both him and Sanji are heading to the same place as Queen and King. Zoro "absolutely" can't heal even though that same place has 2 doctors, one of which has enhanced healing abilities.

Hes not going to use CoC against Orochi lmfao. Stop with that dumb shit. Orochi is fodder and can be handled by the Kozuki siblings. Momo's sword is LITERALLY named Snake Slayer.
I mean narratively, what's the reason for these fights? Give me one reason besides "Zoro should fight a calamity."

And he can't use something beyond Asura at this point in time. He literally said it's the strongest. You expect him to come up with a stronger move in 20 minutes without any time to train a new ability? No that's just bad writing.

You think Momo and Hiyori, two people barely trained in swordsmanship are capable of it on their own? Hard doubt. Zoro using CoC on Orochi and giving Momo and Hiyori the strength and confidence to finish him is a good way of showing Zoro practicing this new ability as well as gives a satisfying ending for Momo and Hiyori.

The Inu and Jack situation is different. Jack got hit a couple times then Kaido jumped in. Inu got low/mid diff then Kaido stop attacking and sat around until Luffy showed, scabbards got teleported down and bandaged up. Inu isn't 100, he can fight but he isn't beating Jack.

Doesn't seem were changing our minds so just gotta wait.
I've been waiting 30 chapters and saying the same shit throughout all of it. Now we have clear dialogue for Zoro saying he wants to help out in the performance floor but okay:kayneshrug:

And comparisons only seem to work when the argument is in your favor I guess. It still shows you that Inu used his strongest form, lost to Kaido, and is continuing to fight Jack. Zoro will recover. Zoro will be relevant to the coming fights even if he used Asura. Oda can still show Zoro doing other major techniques. No, fighting Orochi fodder (who's gotten his head cut off literally 7 times this arc already) isn't remotely that.

I've said this repeatedly about the rooftop fights. It didn't look like a legitimate battle until Luffy started to 1v1 Kaido. Before this, including the scabbard fight, all Kaido did was virtually tank everybody's hits. Thats boring. Outside of Hakai, I never once felt that Zoro's "big battle moment" was supposed to be on the roof anyway.

Using sword techniques to fight a walking tank does not service an actual fight. Fighting an actual swordsman does, which King is.

Status
Not open for further replies.