Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again. Do I need to school you like that on every topic ?

The only Admiral ever that was defeated was Aokiji and his defeat brought a new era to the Marines becoming stronger than ever, you literally prove how you couldn't understand my previous comment.

Kaido + BM defeat is not even amounting to that of WB, lmao
Kizaru wàs defeated by Rayleigh.
Akainu was defeated by a dying WB.
Aokiji was defeated by Akainu.
Nothing major happened in the world.

B

Ballel

Yamato fighting Kaido 1v1 is unlikely

She seems to buy into Kaido hype of “1v1 kaido wins”. That’s why she got extra concerned last chapter when Momo said it was a 1v1...
At least stalling him until Luffy is up again.
And where is Law?

I also am on the 50 road. It would potentially broadly cover the final match ups + the assessing of the aftermath, unless Oda preferred to come up with a major plot twist during the arc.
A year:catcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad Luffy got defeated, he was being too cocky for my taste. I think these results could have been done in less chapters instead of being dragged this much.

I hope this loss creates a conflict between Zoro and Luffy. Zoro telling him off. We need despair or at least that is what I want.

I see that we are at that point of an arc of "please Oda end this trash arc and move to the next one which is going to be best of all"

I understand how the last chapter's last panels were a waste of time. The fight everyone wanted will have to wait until the climax of Wano

So Admiral = Yonko but Kaido would beat Fujitora with ease ???
Absolutely not.

In my vision a few admirals have got fair chances to stand above a few yonko, but judging off what Kizaru suggested about Benn, it is peculiarly intriguing to find out who is stronger between Kizaru and Shanks, but so it would be between Shanks and Kaido if I had to be honest.

If I had to bet I would say Kizaru > Shanks ~ Kaido, and Fujitora being a near close this group however. I don't see him ranking there however, mostly due plot reasons. He might not be a Big deal anymore at the final war if he switched sides.

He lost to Kaido after Kaido fought 14 people and got scar. How is taking one attack from Apoo who barley commander level mean. Pack that **** up.
Apoo: Knocked Luffy out
Kaido: Knocked Luffy out before he learned adv CoC, making him very unfresh.

Zoro: didn't push Kaido to his knees.

Kaido also has zoan regen, Luffy doesn't.
A "fresh" Luffy is now automatically a LOT stronger than what he was when he started the fight, now that he has adv CoC, it is debatable how much other characters did in terms of damage, Luffy put Kaido down for a few pages due to G4 Internal damage, nothing has come close to that.
If you can't understand these basic differences you have issues.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

A "fresh" Luffy is now automatically a LOT stronger than what he was when he started the fight, now that he has adv CoC, it is debatable how much other characters did in terms of damage, Luffy put Kaido down for a few pages due to G4 Internal damage, nothing has come close to that.
Luffy hasn't done shit. The most damage done to kaido has been asura. Luffy has been kod twice and eaten.

When? Kizaru(not a swordsmen) stalemated a legendary swordsmen in a sword duel without using his awakening.
Rayleigh was old and out of touch still
1. Drew Kizaru's blood.
2. Prevents Kizaru from achieving his objective.
3. Kizaru admits that Rayleigh is stopping him.
4. Walks away from Kizaru scot free despite having a great bounty.
5. Sentomaru admits Kizaru could not do anything against Rayleigh.

kaido LITERALLY FALLS ON HIS KNEES IN THE FUCKING ASURA PANEL
Post automatically merged:

how do people keep saying this when its in the manga and you see the fucking guy kneeling.

LMAO. Luffy got offscreened after ONE chapter of fighting 1 v 1. Hopefully people will now settle down with that “Luffy is yonko level now” and “Luffy is top 10”.

“In a 1 v 1, Kaido will win“
:cheers:
This fight happened over dozens of minutes according to the narration from the last chapter, if you can last dozens of minutes against Kaido 1vs1, while being knocked out minutes before, and possibly not even going g4, that is pretty impressive.
Luffy WILL beat Kaido at the end of this arc, it's laughable to think he'd do so before the executives have been taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.