Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo the overreaction about spoilers again is hilarious. Calm the fuck down guys. It's always:

- "Fuck you Oda"
- "Hahahahaha Fuck *insert character fanbase*"
- "Manga shit"
- "Oh chapter was better than I thought"

Like shut the fuck up for the umpteenth time. Luffy will be back, the other fights below have ytohappen first and still aren't changing. Page 1 and Ulti will be back. Luffy is going to win. Just chill

People actually think Luffy is down for the count? Lol, but I guess it’s unsurprising given the people who are saying if. Same trolls every week.

Also, stop about Ulti. She’s obviously going to get back up and fight Nami. It was probably necessary for them to get a Tama to safety, away from what’s obviously now the battleground for Law and Kid vs Big Mom.

Also, if Luffy isn’t quite off Onigashima yet, then Yamato is going to save him, which begins the Yamato/Kaido feud.

[
Now that I think about it, Luffy can use gear 4th to fly back to the rooftop. Knowing Oda and his extremely cheap cliffhanger, it's possible that Luffy will come back to consciousness before he hits the woter, then he will enter gear 4th form and fly back.
:bamathink::hope::quest:
I‘m surprised, that people don‘t pay attention to that.. It‘s LOda at the end all he does is bad, fake tension or extremely cheap cliffhanger(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.