Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we will have Zoro&Luffy&Yamato vs Kaido.

Zoro said Luffy figurate out something (last chapter), now Luffy is falling from Onigashima unconscious (same scenario that Zoro had with Law that he teleported him down), which will make even more pissed Zoro after he will recover. Zoro CoC vs Kaido isnt over trust me, that thing is just the start. Luffy figurate that out first but Zoro will do that too now that the captain is again in danger.

The 3 aka 2 vs 1 is actually possible now.

I am certain that Zoro will cut down Kaido, but I wasnt sure that Oda will have 2 vs 1 with kaido and Luffy&Zoro but after this chapter, the chance are very high.

Yamato was actually to the living floor last chapter, the same is with Zoro (but he need some recover).

By the way, Oda need to promote Kaido more after the favourite character polls and Kaido was pretty low, so now he is making him much more dangerous which I like.

Last edited:
Yo the overreaction about spoilers again is hilarious. Calm the fuck down guys. It's always:

- "Fuck you Oda"
- "Hahahahaha Fuck *insert character fanbase*"
- "Manga shit"
- "Oh chapter was better than I thought"

Like shut the fuck up for the umpteenth time. Luffy will be back, the other fights below have ytohappen first and still aren't changing. Page 1 and Ulti will be back. Luffy is going to win. Just chill
Its the same people crying about the same shit everytime

Pretty obvious some people don't care about the story besides some certain characters they suck off all day here

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Lol I tried to tell yall, bith Luffy and Zoro getting back up and getting even stronger.
the same enies lobb development you mean?

i think that was way different.. Onigashima is very elaborate so any sudden powerups especially physical powerups would seem like ass pulls.. like luffy Acoc was deemed as well

Status
Not open for further replies.