Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got whole idea behind Kaido's words:
"It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.
Because people won't stop believing in you, right?"

Kaido looks super angry/frustrated and also disappointed. He says that he made a mistake, because he should have killed luffy, as you know Kaido could easily transform into the dragon form and kill luffy flying down the sea. However Kaido does nothing, why?
Because the words "Because people won't stop believing in you, right?" are meant to Kaido himself. He was fired up in the battle because he finally found a guy who possibly could kill him.
Kaido wants to be killed in the fair battle, facing an overwhelming power and that's why he can't kill luffy right now, because he still believes in his victory, that's why Kaido's face is so tragic. ( Kaido is luffy's fan right now. Kaido: "Come on Luffy, you could kill me, just do it" )

What do you think?
Oh man. Oh man oh man. I whole-heartedly support this. Kaidou was hit by Luffy's last attack. He wants to move but his knees buckle and shatter. He wants to blast out one last attack of Ultimate Ragnarok but his kanabo also both of his arms also shatter. He wants final Ultimate Boro Breath but his energy runs out. Finally he just manages to utter his final words. "It's been fun. Monkey King." or some sort of acknowledgement and tsundere respect, and he passes away kneeling uuuhh it'll be orgasmic.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"Executives keep getting back up, so Kaido must keep getting back up"
"Page One gets hit by adv CoC and doesn't get back up"
"Who gives a shit about acoc"

Kaido isn't Luffy.
Law and Zoro didn't get properly hit by a full on blast.

Luffy didn't even have haki in Impel down, now he can blast someones organs from the inside out using internal destruction.
Yes if the likes of page one ulti Jack etc get up after losing then kaido has no excuse not to.

Yes kaido isn't luffy he's stronger and a zoan likely awakened

Yes they both got hit keep crying they not fodder to get kod by a base bagua

Hes been using it already you been banging on about it and he said himself it didn't do shit.

zoro will be angry when he knows than luffy has been defeating
He posed a lot of trust into him. Yamato should also join the fight most likely. If I had to bet my cents I would suggest that he will wait and see how the situation evolves, and if the duo is ultimately defeated, or at least Luffy to be more accurate, he will not just kill Kaido but also jump in to defeat him.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
He posed a lot of trust into him. Yamato should also join the fight most likely. If I had to bet my cents I would suggest that he will wait and see how the situation evolves, and if the duo is ultimately defeated, or at least Luffy to be more accurate, he will not just kill Kaido but also jump in to defeat him.
zoro need to become enma to black can be king will help him

What? We are not in Dressrosa anymore. I never said he grow stronger than Doffy at that point. I am saying that fight made him stronger. Law could be offscreen training fir all we know. Luffy never trained until timeskip yet he was getting stronger.
That's why i said it's massive headcanon. I don't talk about Kidd cos we don't have exact intel of his strength as he was off-screen the whole time until the raid. But for Law we have a whole arc dedicated to him, how much he stack up to Doffy, and we got the answer, Doffy at worst mid diff him. By the end of Dressrosa, Luffy>> Law.

You think Law off-screen training grew 3 times stronger to fact that he could be stronger than Luffy that went hard battle in WCI, facing an opponent that is even stronger than Doffy that whopped Law and eventually came out on top.

What off-screen training your referring to?? Law and the others keep hiding and doesn't cost any ruckus in Wano until Luffy came. Luffy grew in strength when he battle someone initially stronger than him(Katakuri). What did law train? by himself?? Kinemon teach him?? Or kiki?? who else?? If you're gonna get substantially stronger in those short time you need to train with someone stronger than you, someone who can teach you new teachnique. Law has none, he was with Kinemon, his crew and other SH. Lol

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The black blade is an entrancing matter and not even Roger probably managed, rather than ditching the possibility. So in my opinion it will probably not occur this arc.
but oda was introduction sword black and enma black in this arc so can be only sword black can defeat kaido (i hope than king will tell than only swordblackman can defeat kaido)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We are talking in universe explanations here, not out of universe, Akainu stuff was fake hype in side material.

Kaido has a negative mindset, no freakish charisma outside of strength based fear, and is stalemated by the other Yonkos, and his plan was to build up an army of gifters. He is trying to build an army to the point that he has avoided killing major threats like Luffy and Kidd with the delusion that he can absorb them into his crew.

Luffy is a unique battle genius who came up with freaky combat strategies like Gear 4, and has spent 2 years dedicating his life to haki training. In universe he has a freakish charisma like his father, according to Ivankov, that has allowed him to amass a great number of allies, this is in part due to his radically freakish personality, again an IN UNIVERSE EXPLANATION that can't be washed away as protagonist factor.

Outside of being the "protagonist", he is a D, so is more genetically relevant than everyone of his competitors aside from Blackbeard, and is the son of the world's most wanted man and the grandson of the marine's greatest hero- this is not solely a function of him being the protatgonist, this is genetic lineage.

Everything I said is absolutely correct, as I said everything is about protagonism here, everyone will implement and create as many times as necessary to nurture the protagonist's disability, if a fleet was missing, he will give him a fleet, it is simple, the logic in the new world is simple any young pirate submits to YONKOUS or they are crushed is a choice you need to make, luffy is the protagonist who will do what Roger didn’t, he will become the best in piracy, and to become the better he needs better materials, see, he has ROBIN that can read ROAD better than anyone, he has the "power to form allies", which is basically the protagonist around him, he has a large fleet is to supply a deficiency of numbers that he didn't have, and that he will need in the future, as he was needing now to deal with 30k of enemies, luffy started in front of YONKOUS since recruiting ROBIN, that's practically the benefit of being an MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.