Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When peole hear what they hate, they resort to calling out names!
I love your energy lol
Lmfao I asked a question.

You're citing luffy knocking him down as some big feat when he's been knocking him down since 923 and in 1000 and in 1003 etc even then by his own admission his hits haven't been deep enough
The scabbards knocked kaido down couldn't do what zoro did
The fights done now and zoro did the most damage to kaido
Zoro had the best defensive feat on onigashima too. But sure keep telling me he knocked him down.

The only gap that gets bigger is the stupidity of the fans. This is the Yonkou saga. Kaido and Meme are 20 chapters from kicking the bucket,, they obviously get their feats and hype now because there's no future for them.

Lmao, it'll be hilarious when by EOS regular Admirals, not even Akainu, pull feats like that. The meltdown will be hilarious.
Sanji will defeat an admiral :myman:

Kaido doesn't have the drawbacks from it, Luffy is too weak to use ACoC for a longer time
According to kaido onky the strong can wield it the fact that Luffy did wield such a "weapon" a according to Kaido its insane... luffy kept up with him for 30-40 minutes giving kaido the time of his life... and this was after he took kaido's acoc attacks and thunder Bagua to the face..

for someone like luffy this is tremendous

Kaido is a veteran abd Acoc so its logical he has a bigger stronger arsenal but when you see someone keep up with such devastating arsenal... its a feat

STOP TRIVIALIZING HIS FEATS SON..

luffy gon come back whoop some more ass

Status
Not open for further replies.