Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A feat Kaido literally brushed off less than a second later.
Oden's feat is on a whole other level, Kaido was entirely shook when he recieved his blow and was sent crashing to the floor. Zoro didn't even move Kaido, nor Kaido was fearing for his life.
Using the scar feat is just dishonest since Luffy is never leaving a scar on anyone, does that mean he isn't doing damage?
Luffy literally knocked Kaido down for a few seconds while the SN were recovering from Big Mom's attack.
Luffy had Kaido spitting Blood and being shook after a G3 attack which also had lots of blood coming of Kaido's mouth after.
KAIDO was never shown excited fighting Zoro, only Luffy.
The only one who fought hybrid Kaido for more than 30 minutes in his base alone was Luffy.
Luffy has been the ONLY one that is actually damaging Kaido for the entire fight.
Stop comparing what isn't comparable Luffy is stronger and there no wanking that will change that.
what you are smoking i like to know.
kaido was interested in only zoro i guess. he even talk about zoro's sword and present even more than 4 times zoro shocked bigmom & kaido
he is the one who even asked do you have conq haki lmaoo
bigmom said you understimate zoro and yelled to dodge zoros slash and kaido dodged lol
he even shocked when zoro blocked hakai.
i didnt see those any shits from luffy lmaooo.

as far we saw ch1013 kaido want to just play with his toy and he realises that mf weak af he just throwed into the sea.

KAIDO SHOCKED WHEN HE USE ASHURA AND SAID YOU DID MORE THAN ENOUGH (CUZ ZORO WENT OUT OF FOOD LINE & HE OVERDID IT THAT KAIDOS THOUGHT THEY ARE JUST FODDERS)

IMO STILL ZORO => LUFFY

ZORO SAVED LUFFYS ASS MORE THAN 5
ZORO DOESNT NEED SAVED BY LUFFY MEANHWILE ZORO GAVE MORE DAMAGE THAN LUFFY
ZORO NEVER KNOCKED OUT LIKE LUFFY EVEN AFTER GOT FUCKED BY 2 YONKO MERGED ATTACK
UNLIKE LUFFY EVEN ZORO NEAR TO DEATH HE FUCKING LEAVED A SCAR THAT AKAYASA 9 TOGETHER COULDNT DO

And no point was Zoro stronger than Luffy. And it makes no sense anyways if it was like that, crew dynamic and story wise. Zoro was never portrayed as that either.

It was always Luffy > Zoro, and apart of Enma there is no real improvement Zoro made after the TS, while Luffy constantly surpassed his limits. Its not even close rn, Luffy low diffs Zoro. He doesent even need Gear 4 to beat him.
Dude, you said WCI Luffy (not current) is stronger than current Zoro. I can't even begin to comprehend how someone can think this. Luffy was literally a fodder to Base Kaido, he got neg diffed with 1 fucking hit.

Anybody counting Luffy out gonna have a rude awakening... Oda's doing this on purpose... he's done fake outs before.
We're not counting Luffy out. We're just pointing out that Luffy fans now have to rely on plot armor for Luffy's comeback. There is no other way he does. However, we know he comes back, it's just that Oda's hand will be seen.

And given that plot armor is what saves Luffy, Luffy fans don't have credit to talk shit to any other fanbase, because plot armor is their savior.:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Dude, you said WCI Luffy (not current) is stronger than current Zoro. I can't even begin to comprehend how someone can think this. Luffy was literally a fodder to Base Kaido, he got neg diffed with 1 fucking hit.
Like Zoro would if Kaido ever used a Thunder Bagua on him lool. Luffy > Zoro at each part of the story means at Dressrosa Luffy > Zoro. And Zoro did not improve much since then while Luffy improved like hell in WCI. WCI Luffy > Wano Zoro no doubts for me. And I hate Luffy while Zoro is my fav Straw Hat next to Jinbei. Its not bias, just objectiveness.

So how come luffy got one shot by base kaido then ?
Why did Zoro lose to a crackhead & a fox? You can say the tummy ache also played a part in it.

This topic can be argued in circles but at the end of the day Luffy is #1 and Zoro is #2

There's nothing wrong with that. Zoro doesn't need to be better than Luffy.

Luffys goal demands he be superior to Zoro because Mihawk stated that becoming pirate king is harder than being the world's greatest swordsman.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

Zoro can & will have monstrous shine and growth, Luffy will simply have more.

Like Zoro would if Kaido ever used a Thunder Bagua on him lool.
Zoro got hit with an Adv CoC thunder Bagua while he was down and he didn't even get koed lmfao.
Luffy > Zoro at each part of the story means at Dressrosa Luffy > Zoro.
That's just headcannon. There's no rule like this. And there are many things that oppose this. Like Zoro being equal to Luffy in Whiskey Peak. And some Databooks saying that Zoro = Luffy.

KAIDO WASN'T EVEN THE ONE WHO KNOCKED HIM OUT..

Acoc has draw backs it seems
"draw backs" damage control lol he lost stop using your headcanon Kaido said "The result was as expected...you got your hands on a powerful weapon... and then got carried away, boy" nobody mentioned haki, the fact that he still needs Yamato even though Kaido took countless attacks and a scar shows he is still way weaker than him

Kaido was both shocked and shaking, saying that this attack will leave a scar, lol. But it doesn't matter what Zoro does. Scaring the most durable character, blocking an island buster from 2 Yonko, haters will find a way to make it look bad.

:kayneshrug:
Got no room to talk if you overexaggerate. Got no time for losers like that.

what you are smoking i like to know.
kaido was interested in only zoro i guess. he even talk about zoro's sword and present even more than 4 times zoro shocked bigmom & kaido
he is the one who even asked do you have conq haki lmaoo
bigmom said you understimate zoro and yelled to dodge zoros slash and kaido dodged lol
he even shocked when zoro blocked hakai.
i didnt see those any shits from luffy lmaooo.

as far we saw ch1013 kaido want to just play with his toy and he realises that mf weak af he just throwed into the sea.

KAIDO SHOCKED WHEN HE USE ASHURA AND SAID YOU DID MORE THAN ENOUGH (CUZ ZORO WENT OUT OF FOOD LINE & HE OVERDID IT THAT KAIDOS THOUGHT THEY ARE JUST FODDERS)

IMO STILL ZORO => LUFFY

ZORO SAVED LUFFYS ASS MORE THAN 5
ZORO DOESNT NEED SAVED BY LUFFY MEANHWILE ZORO GAVE MORE DAMAGE THAN LUFFY
ZORO NEVER KNOCKED OUT LIKE LUFFY EVEN AFTER GOT FUCKED BY 2 YONKO MERGED ATTACK
UNLIKE LUFFY EVEN ZORO NEAR TO DEATH HE FUCKING LEAVED A SCAR THAT AKAYASA 9 TOGETHER COULDNT DO
@Admiral Mou Bu

Status
Not open for further replies.