6. Mama Mash
7. Fulgora
8. Tenman Daijizai Tenjin
9. Heavenly Fire
10. Indra
11. Heavenly Bonbon

Regular no Haki punch would be behind Fulgora Ig
Armament + CoC punch would probably be 1
Your ranking is legit, but imo only because it feels like her elemental attacks are somewhat nerfed for plot reasons though.

Fulgora is honestly one of the single most powerful attacks by faaaar in the whole series. It dwarfs every other "beam" attack we have seen so far.
And when you see Nami rockin shit with Zeus thunderbolts or somewhat even with her Thunder Lance already and Raite pretty much one shotting Judge and then I even look back at Skypia and how Enel destroyed anyone in seconds..
I dunno mate. Feels like if Oda would let Fulgora and stuff like Tenjin do their actual damage, they would just break the system.

good thing that will never happen.
Keep telling yourself that.

Oda has set that up since Punk hazard. Zoro cut a dragon head off in the past and the official magazine ask if Zoro is going to repeat that feat in Wano above the capital. Right now, Kaido is heading towards the capitol. Kaido is waiting for a monstrous samurai like Oden to kill him. Zoro is working towards surpassing Oden. Nobody has been able to kill Kaido even though the marines have tried to execute him. Oda told us that Kaido isn't a type of person who will be defeated by being punched to death by Luffy and Wano ending is a surprise.

It's going to happen.

Oda has set that up since Punk hazard. Zoro cut a dragon head off in the past and the official magazine ask if Zoro is going to repeat that feat in Wano above the capital. Right now, Kaido is heading towards the capitol. Kaido is waiting for a monstrous samurai like Oden to kill him. Zoro is working towards surpassing Oden. Nobody has been able to kill Kaido even though the marines have tried to execute him. Oda told us that Kaido isn't a type of person who will be defeated by being punched to death by Luffy and Wano ending is a surprise
I mean cool if it happens? kaido will already be weaken by the time and why would he randomly be in dragon form no matter fact if nerfed zoro is facing a commander hes bound to get more injuries less the possiblity of ZKK
Post automatically merged:

Pre Time Skip Jango = EoS Cody.
Pre timeskip jango=>Mihawk

I bet it won't even be Kid vs. Big Mom, but Kid + Law vs. Big Mom.
Sounds better. I wanna see some hype moments but Big Mom ultimately crushing them as well.

And as much as Zoro fanboys dream: the Arc is over for Zoro. No, he wont fight King, Marco will. And no Sanji wont fight Queen, X Drake will. Straw Hat and Samurai alliance get shattered. And only with a new force appereaning, like Red Hair Pirates, Blackbeard Pirates or an Admiral, the scales of the war will possibly tip to the other side.

Any other sort of plot armor writing, such as Luffy and Zoro comebacks, Sanji fighting a Calamity. and Nami and Usopp fighting and defeateing Tobi Roppo's, will hopefully never happen, would be staight bs and just a bad way of writing. Preferences aside, be honest!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Sounds better. I wanna see some hype moments but Big Mom ultimately crushing them as well.

And as much as Zoro fanboys dream: the Arc is over for Zoro. No, he wont fight King, Marco will. And no Sanji wont fight Queen, X Drake will. Straw Hat and Samurai alliance get shattered. And only with a new force appereaning, like Red Hair Pirates, Blackbeard Pirates or an Admiral, the scales of the war will possibly tip to the other side.

Any other sort of plot armor writing, such as Luffy and Zoro comebacks, Sanji fighting a Calamity. and Nami and Usopp fighting and defeateing Tobi Roppo's, will hopefully never happen, would be staight bs and just a bad way of writing. Preferences aside, be honest!
who do u think Sanji's going to fight then?

And that's be real, Zoro's just getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.