Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So what are the theories about the Voice Momo is hearing?

i guess it is Luffys and he wanted to tell Kinemon about Luffy still being out there, that this fight isn’t lost.
He hears the voices of Big Mom pirates on the ship below Onigashima and Kinemon has to tell the others that the situation is about to get a lot worse because of them joining the show. :goyea:

I wasn't expecting someone else to make that ZKK twist like I do, kind of ironically bittersweet given what happened to Kiku this chapter but seriously, it's difficult for me to see Kiku constantly getting mutilated and brutally injured like this....

:josad::pepemotion::emohiyo::perocry:
Don’t give up hope. Kiku’s death has not been confirmed and ZKK still lives on. Believe

I wasn't expecting someone else to make that ZKK twist like I do, kind of ironically bittersweet given what happened to Kiku this chapter but seriously, it's difficult for me to see Kiku constantly getting mutilated and brutally injured like this....

:josad::pepemotion::emohiyo::perocry:
I was left flabbergasted by Kin'emon intensity. The way he wished to avenge Kiku close to her fate was sensational.

It would have been better if Raizo was killed instead of Kiku. We as readers have met Raizo sometime before and we may have some emotional connection to him. Him being killed by his close friend plus our slight emotional connection to Raizo may have worked better imo instead of Kiku.

Raizo's design is boring as well lol

But Oda may have decided Kiku's death from the very beginning...Her epithet matches perfectly for the rise of dawn. Lingering snow melts away as dawn rises is kind of perfect

Luffy isn't done yet he will emerge back in this raid
The voice that Momo heard will play a key role
Laws crew will save Luffy and they will start to save wano again

This Oda he will never allow Luffy to be real lose this raid

What are people here looking forward to when act 3 ends
- What occurred at the reverie and what's up with the whole Sabo and Vivi situation.
- Shichubukai fights' conclusions and their bounties.
- More interesting revelations (and questions lol) about the Void Century or Will of D.
- Maybe we see what's up with BB and Shanks.
- Some Imu info?

These are some of the possible things that we might see. Some of the chapters after Act 1 and Act 2 were fucking awesome (I would even say legendary, in terms of One Piece) and now that the wait has been even longer for those chapters, people's expectations are even higher now. I'll try to not keep them too high but it's tough, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.