Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you really don't understand how bounty system work right?

bounty is a DANGER for World Government
knowledge
political power
underlings/or who one might serve
and personal power
fame

all are part of bounty and therefore danger of a character

so OF COURSE a man like Dark King or maybe Marco LOST many of that danger when they become a single man rather than a important figure

Oda himself in sbs point that a YC have high bounty CAUSE he works for a Yonko
so when that Yonko dies and they are no longer part of a titanic crew there is no reason to have the SAME bounty

it's ONLY LOGICAL for a bounty to drop it can happen irl ... it have NO REASON not to drop in one piece world
Oda himself is a fool if he don't do this ... while he might very well implied it
Thank you for listing all the obvious things of how the bounties work. We all know how bounties work sherlock...

So basicaly you can't proof it and all you do is force your opinion on us.
I gave you an example, where an Admiral says the sins of a pirate don't disappear, which is the best argument for that bounties don't decrease.
Then you also have a living legend with Don Chinjao who's bounty didn't decrease, even tho he lost his main power, riches etc.

A mass murderer will stay a mass murderer, doesn't matter if he stopped or not. He did horrible things, they are not gonna be forgotten and so his punishment won't be any less.

Imagine if Luffy somehow activates his hidden traits of fish-men and swims his way to Flower Capital. (Assuming he is Joy-Boy V2 and can do so or his mother being Mermaid.):nicagesmile:
I sincerely hope Kiku, Kanjuro and Kinemon died this chapter not cause I hate them it's because it will look ridiculous if they didn't.
Yamato about to square off against Kaido next chapter. Oden Vs Kaido V2 let's go.:getnappaed:

I guess you really don't understand how bounty system work right?

bounty is a DANGER for World Government
knowledge
political power
underlings/or who one might serve
and personal power
fame

all are part of bounty and therefore danger of a character

so OF COURSE a man like Dark King or maybe Marco LOST many of that danger when they become a single man rather than a important figure

Oda himself in sbs point that a YC have high bounty CAUSE he works for a Yonko
so when that Yonko dies and they are no longer part of a titanic crew there is no reason to have the SAME bounty

it's ONLY LOGICAL for a bounty to drop it can happen irl ... it have NO REASON not to drop in one piece world
Oda himself is a fool if he don't do this ... while he might very well implied it
Nah you totally wrong. Only yonko captain will gain bonty from fame, members, power, terrotorys and shits
YC have they own bonty which came from just strenght. Take a look what kizaru said to reylegh lol

Imagine if Luffy somehow activates his hidden traits of fish-men and swims his way to Flower Capital. (Assuming he is Joy-Boy V2 and can do so or his mother being Mermaid.):nicagesmile:
I sincerely hope Kiku, Kanjuro and Kinemon died this chapter not cause I hate them it's because it will look ridiculous if they didn't.
Yamato about to square off against Kaido next chapter. Oden Vs Kaido V2 let's go.:getnappaed:
Fishmen with Devil Fruits cannot swim. Jack.

Tite Kubo would be triggered to do that

Kaido is scared as hell, he want to take on challenges, but scared of a lil kid. So much for breaking hopes, imagine a Yonkou going after a kid by himself because he dont trust his commanders. He know that his commanders cant even handle this small task. Beast pirates are unorganized asf, only thing that is keeping them together is baohuang, take her out and half of war is won. Next goal should be to kill or kidnap her.
Post automatically merged:

She needs to be bitch slapped by her father to awaken her to reality, but he, for some odd reason, call her as "son".

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Status
Not open for further replies.