What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really strange that BM got amnesia though and he didn't but ah well. All the better he didn't ofc. Yeah I forgot about Law's sub, that's def gonna come into play to save him or something.
It's because big mom is being possessed by Mother Carmel and falling into the ocean deactivated the soul possession devil fruit power. She woke up as linlin the child from the moment she was possessed and mother Carmel didn't retake control and absorb her memories until queen knocked linlin out

The Korean leaker can only disclose what their source shares. Some weeks they may share more and sometimes share less
I know he probably recieves it from Japan as well since he is already able to leak it on Monday or Tuesday.
It is more of a shot in the sense that spoiling like this creates a lot of useless discussions since by the time the full summary comes out it answers most of the questions.
We are blessed to have early spoilers but also damned by it..

Ceasar neither has the reason nor the means to be at Wano. Someone should have forced him to join his ridiculous plan of helping Luffy against two Yonkos. Guess who that is. I will give you an hint. He likes high places :p and he should have saved Luffy from falling into the sea.

It's not like he's even focusing on all the Flying Six, he's just focusing on Ulti and Page One. Those two look better than all three calamities combined.
Yeah.. those two also are considered by most fans to be the two weakest of Tobi Roppo, specially Page1 as they consider him the weakest... yet that’s what’s happening!

Like most fans by default put Who’s who at the top of Tobi Roppo including me... cause he was hyped on panel to be the strongest actually... yet it was not even him getting that screentime over calamities.. it was two others hinted to be below him

WTF? all of you Kid fans were saying that before we found out that Law was joining.
Stop your capping. Most Kidd fans were saying that one group would take Kaido, while the other group takes Big Mom. Luffy would be the leader of the Kaido group, while Kidd was the leader of the Big Mom group. No one was saying that Kidd should or would solo Big Mom. At most dudes were saying that after everyone helped against Big Mom that at the end it would turn into a 1 v 1 or a 2 v 2 with Luffy and Kaido joining.

The thing I do remember arguing with you about was whether Kidd and his group would actually beat Big Mom. You said no, I still think yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.