What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti and Page one I would say are around 300

Black Maria maybe between 400 to 500

Sasaki and Who's Who around 600 or 700

I'm keeping my expectations low when it comes to their bounties.
I can see them highly related to their power levels unless particular details about their past can alter that. And I can see Black Maria being potentially the weakest Tobi Roppo but I can't suggest that much yet in merit.

Yes he can. Kaido one shot speed blitzed Luffy in g4 that one time remember?

You are ignoring the fact that Kaido was fighting in Dragon form for a lot of that G4 shit.

Also this isnt a sport. If Luffy isnt hurting kaido, thats the end of that.

And dont forget that Dragon form kaodo was Also getting tossed around by the scabbards. Are the scabbards therefore also stronger than Kaido simply because Nekomamushi was upper cutting DRAGON FORM kaido and sending him back
Luffy was enraged and plot nerfed to hype Kaido with that one shot, not using FS or knowing about adv CoC. It was also bad choreography to have non flying Kaido Raime Hakke land against bound man. Luffy didn't have the means to DAMAGE Kaido before learning barrier haki, so that round 1 is like fighting a logia without haki.

Kaido's dragon form is not weak, and bound man was busting base Kaido too.

He was hurting Kaido, not enough in the time frame, but take away stamina issues and look at STRENGTH and you will see

Kaido was fighting 9 scabbards and many of them had direct counters to his abilities and all of them had ryuo.
Of the SNs, only Luffy had ryuo at the beginning (the bare minimum to fight Kaido and 3 of them came completely unprepared and Zoro was reliant on enma to channel ryuo at the beginning of the fight).
Kaido turned around that fight against the scabbards through strength, he turned around the fight against Luffy through stamina.

Applying real world logic to a manga where the majority of serious finishers are done in a fucked up state is delusional.
Guess what you can't move with that many broken bones irl, you can't survive having your organs drilled out, speared out or internally destroyed either.
And no he didn't do more damage to Kaido.
Yes you can still move with broken bones even in the real world. You lost the argument if you're trying to say Asura from Zoro with 20-30 broken bones is just as strong as Zoro with intact bones.

A nerfed Asura did more damage to Kaido than AdCoC Luffy, I would be mad too.

Dude if Kaido fights luffy for 20 mins and Luffy run out of haki and Kaido destroys him , Kaido >> Luffy. Luffy didn't "beat himself" , stop it's pathetic

Lol I am literally analyzing what will happen in the story from now on... Stop with your clear pathetic bias on Luffy.
I am not saying Luffy > Kaido either so yeah go on with your rant with someone else :whitepress:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He won't throw it away, the whole point of diversifying is so you could conserve it
Whole point of awakening is to clad it in haki, just like his G4, G3, and G2....and just like with Doflamingo and his awakening.

He won't magically need to use less haki just because he has awakening. To be fair, he might even require more.

Luffy definitely needs to refine his haki/ grow his pool if he's ever becoming a solid top tier.

Yes you can still move with broken bones even in the real world. You lost the argument if you're trying to say Asura from Zoro with 20-30 broken bones is just as strong as Zoro with intact bones.

A nerfed Asura did more damage to Kaido than AdCoC Luffy, I would be mad too.
Stop wasting my time if you are going to deliberately ignore elements of my post and post cringe nonsense.

See my other post a few seconds before, where I have explained my position.

Also being knocked down spitting up blood, eyes bulging, shocked at Luffy's guts, having bruises in the same spots 10 chapters later, being incapacitated for half a chapter are not nothing.
This is without Luffy using King moves and having to worry about Big Mom (who was a greater threat to Luffy than the SNs were to Kaido).

Do you pretend that if G4 didn't have a time limit, Kaido could have reversed this situation of his terrible performance? Or do you admit that haki stamina is the only thing that stopped Luffy BULLYING Kaido?
He was "playing with his food", you said "Luffy was bullying kaido" when all luffy did was clashing with a nerfed kaido for 20 mins without dieng. That's impressive don't get me wrong, but still Kaido >> Luffy.
If luffy can extend his haki pool from 20 mins to 10 days then we can talk about Luffy giving kaido a extreme diff fight

Whole point of awakening is to clad it in haki, just like His G4, G3, and G2....

Just like with Doflamingo and his awakening.

He won't magically need to use less haki with awakening. To be fair, he might even need more.

Luffy definitely needs to refine his haki/ grow his pool if he's ever becoming a solid top tier.
But he won't rely on moves like CoC or G4 which specifically drains his haki. Luffy using haki in his base form it's obviously different than in gear 4. Using it while awakened could be the same

He was outright said to be the second most famous Supernova after Kidd in the Timeskip
When? And literally 400 million is still there with the current bounties being:
1. Luffy
2. Law (post Dressrosa finally got higher)
3. Kid (470 million)
4. (With 400 million) Drake
5. Bege (post WCI) (350 million)
6. Apoo (350 million)
7. Hawkins (320 million)
8. Zoro (320 million)
9. Killer (200 million)
with Bonney and Urouge unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.