What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Perospero aiding Queen and whilst King is busy getting bullied by Marco, I wonder which group will come in time to save Chopper and the samurai from death? :sanmoji:

It's gonna be both Neko and Sanji's group, watch.

Neko and Shishilian will jump Pero at the exact right time, while Sanji likely attacks Queen to save Chopper. Then Chopper heals Zoro. Considering Marco is still stalling King, I'm sure Zoro will recover and fight him after.

Hopefully Chopper is set up for whatever comes next, but I'm curious about this side effect Caesar mentions

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's gonna be both Neko and Sanji's group, watch.

Neko and Shishilian will jump Pero at the exact right time, while Sanji likely attacks Queen to save Chopper. Then Chopper heals Zoro. Considering Marco is still stalling King, I'm sure Zoro will recover and fight him after.

Hopefully Chopper is set up for whatever comes next, but I'm curious about this side effect Caesar mentions
The flashback just stated that extending the MP had its risks.
Normal rumble ball already made Chopper exhausted for a while.
Chopper being able to move after it it's BS. Not even up for debate.

Unless someone is exclusively an Ace or Whitebeard fan I can't comprehend people crying about Luffy having plot armor, 90% of the cast falls upward with even minor characters like Wapol going from getting BTFO to new king and rich toy maker.

Kaido knows about joy boy? Interesting
:chopoff:

What kaido mean by you too are unable to become joy boy? So joy boy is actually people who really can do particular thing? It's not specified to one person????

I guess Rocks pirate know about joyboy when they somehow read poneglyph in god valley.

Imo he believed that xebec is also could be joy boy but he failed in god valley incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.