What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye he’s got to make his name somehow, not everyone has as much fortune as Luffy lol. But now that you explained it, your point makes much more sense. And I kind of agree. I’m just not sure if fame is all that Kidd is after.
I’d like to know why Eustass is after the One Piece tho. Kind of a big deal for a pirate in general to go after it. My only idea is that he’s after just fans and treasure, but surely there’s more to that then just hold and clout to risk lives against several Emperors

Same can be applied for Law, Kidd, Killer you dumb greencuck fan. Oh wait, another dumb point from negative iq troll that Zoro was nerfed as nerfed Zoro scarred Kaidou while fresh Zoro huffing and puffing and even thinking that they can't win against Kaidou. Another dumb thing is that 'nerf' comment lol. You fight opponent and opponent injure you and you say you are nerfed. Lol, I know most of the Zoro fans are apes but guess that is an understatement. Apes have higher iq than these trolls. Lastly, that paper cut. Lol, Kaidou was like this is more than enough for you dumb shit, Oda wanked enough of your greencuck cock. Anyways, Kaidou got excited after a long time fighting Luffy and huffing puffing after he defeated Luffy. Anyways this must have hit hard to the greencuck coxksukers. So they made alternative reality. Pitiful bunch.
Kaido was spittin at that green mf's face like:nicagesmile:

"That's all you could do with your f***** ashura"??:whitepress::choppawhat::milaugh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I AM ROOT FOR ZORO VS KING NOW LOL!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT PEOPLE THOUGHT ZORO IS 100X STRONGER THAN SANJI BUT HIS END OF WANO OPPOENNT IS EQUAL TO SANJI OPPONENT

ZORO HEALED 100% FIGHT KING!!!

SANJI NERFED 80% FIGHT QUEEN

Same can be applied for Law, Kidd, Killer you dumb greencuck fan. Oh wait, another dumb point from negative iq troll that Zoro was nerfed as nerfed Zoro scarred Kaidou while fresh Zoro huffing and puffing and even thinking that they can't win against Kaidou. Another dumb thing is that 'nerf' comment lol. You fight opponent and opponent injure you and you say you are nerfed. Lol, I know most of the Zoro fans are apes but guess that is an understatement. Apes have higher iq than these trolls. Lastly, that paper cut. Lol, Kaidou was like this is more than enough for you dumb shit, Oda wanked enough of your greencuck cock. Anyways, Kaidou got excited after a long time fighting Luffy and huffing puffing after he defeated Luffy. Anyways this must have hit hard to the greencuck coxksukers. So they made alternative reality. Pitiful bunch.
Please provide the scene where the other three scarred Kaido with almost no energy and several broken bones. Oda makes it clear when a character is severely weaken by an attack.

Zoro's attack caused Kaido to start huffing. He wasn't doing any of that until after he was scarred by Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.