Whatโ€™s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
You take a portrait of the capital and Mount Fuji is in the background, similar in size with the castle tree.
Itโ€™s not similar in size to the castle tree. It is a matter of perspective. The castle is in front of the mountain so it looks bigger.
in the raw sketch we can see clearly that the mt.Fuji is quite taller than the castle and capital. What we see in the picture of flying Onigashima is just the ice tip of the Mountain.

Onigashima was likely close to Wano and Ebisu port or Udon Mine but still above the sea.

Momo haters: "Momo sucks someone should beat up that little perv."

Kanjuro: "Don't worry I got this."

Users who hate the Scabbards: "The Scabbards are annoying and a waste of time, can they just be defeated and killed already."

Kanjuro: "You want them taken care of? Sure no problem."

No response as I thought. Like I said you finished.
Nah I'm just trying not to bait the same dumb, pointless argument that you clearly are trying to start for the 20th chapter in a row, but whatever

It's funny how low you and others have gone to agreeing with Chrono about Hiyori taking Zoro so it matches the pure headcanon you guys have. All to prevent and preserve this idea that Zoro somehow is more important than Luffy in an arc and how he can't be reduced to fighting Kaido's top subordinate. You continue to compromise with even the most illogical ideas to preserve headcanon. Hiyori said she wouldn't fight and she is hiding. That silhouette could just as much be Toki as it could be Hiyori. Hell it could have been Kanjuro hiding behind either to mask his true feelings.

And again, nothing I'm saying is an actual knock on your ZKK fanfic, if it happens it happens. I just find it baffling that you can believe that will happen, yet can't even process the idea of Marco stalling King before Zoro is healed by some factor. Then tell me I'm wrong for whatever asinine reason you come up with.

To sit here and tell me that Marco "cant" or Chopper "can't" literally has no basis in fact, like why reach that far up your ass just to throw a shit statement like that? Oda will do whatever he wants to heal Zoro.There is a reason Oda hasn't shown their hybrids guys, it's not rocket science to tell what could be going in here.

So yeah, I'm "finished" I guess

Chopper will heal him after being replaced with Sanji against Queen.
Chopper is a doctor not a magician that can cure someone within minutes.
Zoro has already had his medical treatment advised by another doctor, he can't get a second opinion and suddenly be ready to fight lol, he'd need Marco's help for that.
Post automatically merged:

How useless is Yamato btw, spending all that damn time sitting on her thumbs with Momo then as soon as she leaves to go to Kaido he comes to Momo.:gokulaugh:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Momonosuke will definitely have Conquerors Haki as well by this point. Given Being Joyboy, I think thatโ€™s mandatory.

Now that makes three Conquerors under Luffy. Zoro, Usopp, Momonosuke. Soon maybe Yamato? Wherever Momonosuke goes, Yamato will follow.

• Luffy is Joy Boy.
  • Yamato abandoned Momonosuke to assist Luffy.
  • Yamato only started protecting Momonosuke on Luffy's orders.
Yamato's character is tied more with Luffy's (she's been waiting for him for a very long time):

And well her extensive bond with Ace than with Momonosuke.

?? But it's the opposite of destinypiece? You become Joy Boy because of something and aren't actually destined to since the beginning.
This is wishful thinking at best and delusional at worst:
  • The Sea Kings believed Luffy to be Joy Boy.
  • Joy Boy wore a Strawhat.
  • Kaido saying Luffy can't be Joy Boy is a trope for Luffy to become Joy Boy.

Luffy is destined to be Joy Boy, Kaido doubts he can fulfil that destiny.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Nah I'm just trying not to bait the same dumb, pointless argument that you clearly are trying to start for the 20th chapter in a row, but whatever

It's funny how low you and others have gone to agreeing with Chrono about Hiyori taking Zoro so it matches the pure headcanon you guys have. All to prevent and preserve this idea that Zoro somehow is more important than Luffy in an arc and how he can't be reduced to fighting Kaido's top subordinate. You continue to compromise with even the most illogical ideas to preserve pure headcanon. Hiyori said she wouldn't fight and she is hiding. That silhouette could just as much be Toki as it could be Hiyori. Hell it could have been Kanjuro hiding behind either to mask his true feelings.

And again, nothing I'm saying is an actual knock on your ZKK fanfic, if it happens it happens. I just find it baffling that you can believe that will happen, yet can't even process the idea of Marco stalling King before Zoro is healed by some factor. Then tell me I'm wrong for whatever asinine reason you come up with.

To sit here and tell me that Marco "cant" or Chopper "can't" literally has no basis in fact, like why reach that far up your ass just to throw shit? Oda will do whatever he wants to heal Zoro.There is a reason Oda hasn't shown their hybrids guys, it's not rocket science to tell what could be going in here.

So yeah, I'm "finished" I guess
Chopper gets fucked up after using normal monster point. Yet you think after being boosted by cesar for half an hour more he will be fine ?

And if Marco stops to heal zoro (even though he can't) who holds off king ?

Status
Not open for further replies.