What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen couldn't beat Chopper for an hour already lol he even get help from Perospero but still get ragdolled. Thanks to his df, he didn't feel any pain but still he couldn't low diff Chopper, Zoro's pet that didn't even know how to use haki lol

I believe Jack will do better than him. He is a failure just like Sanji:cheers:
Damn when sanji fans realize rs sanji will fight with weakened queen who got damage by the grandmaster's pet :finally::finally:

If failure is a character = Sanji
:josad::milaugh:

Zoro got one-shot. he was beaten and is out for reason. He isn't fighting him again especially how deep in trust he has for Luffy.
Push your headcannon somewhere else.

Zoro it's only in bad shape because of Kaido and Big Mom, facts. Nobody oneshot him. He just refused to surrender you telling me that he's done.
:milaugh:

Official one piece information has asked us someone will repeat Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat and kill a dragon over the capital and they are getting close to reaching new capital.

I didn’t talk about the result of the battle I talked about the moment from the end of MF to the beginning of the BB battle. 1 year where Marco was the leading commander of a pretty big force and a Yo ko like force. Even the Gorosei acknowledge that Marco + his remnants were strong and pseudo Yonko like. So this was worth for me more than YC like bounty.
But Marco never became the next captain of the Whitbeard pirates! They reunited for the last time to avenge Whitbeard and Ace's deaths. The Whitbeard pirates were disbanded and Marco retired the piracy once and for all, and spend two years protecting Whitbeard's hometown. What the Goroseis said about Whitbeard pirates never happened, they lost bodily, and Marco never took very of the crew and decided to fully retire.

Sanji fans disrespecting Marco because they want to see Sanji vs King. They think the 1st Division Commander of WB and the man who fought the antagonist of the series BB gonna be defeated by King looool.
You are lucky Sanji is getting a nerfed Queen.

Marco will defeat King.
Sanji vs Queen.
Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido.
Law and Kid vs Big Meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.