Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God these fake deaths are so repetitive and annoying.
Oda really took his time to finally have Sanji encounter Queen, the pacing of this arc and raid is really too long.

And of course Zeus would be alive, so much cheap drama for this. Same for Luffy falling only to be immediatly rescued by the Heart Pirates.

And the much anticipated and dreaded Kaido vs Yamato encounter happens, I hope it won't take too long for Kaido to beat his foe this time.

i---------------->.

i get pissed off when things like dat happen

3 fvvcking chapterz just of luffy sinking deep in teh sea ??????..u fvvcking kiddin me?????..

and worst thing is Law is gonna save him....

technically Luffy is being defeated and kaido is teh winner...thus IF LAW SAVES LUFFY then luffy defeats kaito..tis is gonna be teh biggest B$ i've ever seen..

or odda better comes wit beter explanations.. or eltse it's boll$h!T writing..

I usually check the fan translation, and tho there are times that i don't like how they put some things, I don't say anything because it's not important. But this time there is something i must say about what Law says in the end.

He says in the raw: Grow up, Eustass-ya. Let's go with a temporary 'alliance'

The important thing it's not the temporary alliance part but how he says that sentence. Showing him selfish giving orders, like he has been influenced by Luffy's sefishness.

But in the fan translation he says "Don't you think we should play nice for a while?". To me(maybe my english level is not that good) that sounds like he is asking instead of being selfish.

It may not be important for some people but I had to say it.

Always love Sanji last moment savings,he was the star of this chapter!:steef:

Kaido,dude is strait molesting Kinemon,the more he is brutal the better.I wonder who will bring other 9S down(Jack is probably beating Ino,can't tell what will happen to Denjiro,Neko,Raizo,Kawa).

Luffy is saved by Jean Bart and co,we all expected someone mayor.

Not fan of Zeus surviving,but it was bound to happen,lets see were will Kidd+Law vs BM take us.

At last the most interesting scene in chapter is Kaido vs his daughter.I just hope that the next chapter will not all be about that and that Oda will show us other fights also.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I usually check the fan translation, and tho there are times that i don't like how they put some things, I don't say anything because it's not important. But this time there is something i must say about what Law says in the end.

He says in the raw: Grow up, Eustass-ya. Let's go with a temporary 'alliance'

The important thing it's not the temporary alliance part but how he says that sentence. Showing him selfish giving orders, like he has been influenced by Luffy's sefishness.

But in the fan translation he says "Don't you think we should play nice for a while?". To me, maybe my english level is not that good but that sounds like he is asking instead of being selfish.

It may not be important for some people but I had to say it.

Seems more a rhetorical question to kidd. They both know they need to work together.

I really liked this chapter as well!

- Sanji finally has his matchup, it's been damn long enough for real.
- Luffy being saved by Law's crew is boring but there's no issue writing wise because it was prepared beforehand.
- The scar that Zoro gave Kaido looks fucking huge. I hope the haters tell us more time that Zoro doesn't have the highest AP/lethality out of the rooftop five. He basically replicated Odens feat already.

At this point I definitely wanna see Law/Kid vs Big mom, hopefully we get an entire chapter focused around them.

Like I said before the Scabbards are here to job again, they're just tools to add tension by killing/severely wounding them. Inu will go down very soon.

Kaido's CoC infused club and Kinemon got up plus stabbed him, an already injured Kinemon at that
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.