Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you and your friends saying just few weeks ago that EoS Sanji would have been YC2-1 at most?
Maybe I don't remember very well...
:kidsmile::lawbepo:
YC1 is my thing yes.

I think he will probably be capable to defeat King at EoS without that many troubles, but still probably not be on yonko/admiral level, presumably not that close either. This is a calculation based off his past growth patterns. Nothing more nothing less. If Oda's will is apt to shift that paradigm then he's welcome.

When Wb enter the marinefort we saw how many wb ship in there. They are more crowded than marine almost. Admirals did not attacked at same time. I will say again. I do not think we see whole capability of Admirals. Don't forget garp stopped Marco just a one punch.
Garp is the hero of the marines and the strongest one on that battlefield.
Even now he laughs unimpressed at Kaido and Big Mom joining up against Luffy.

H

humanbeing

there are many parallels between the fights,events and characters of Ennis Lobby and those of the current arc.
Sanji vs Black Maria <=> Sanji vs Kalifa
Sanji rescuing Chopper from Queen and giving him Zoro to heal him,something he cannot do <=> Sanji rescuing Usopp from Jabra and telling him that he can do what Usopp can do(helping Robin using sniping).
Jabra <=> Queen
Black Maria using her DF to trap people <=>Kalifa using her DF to trap people by taking their strength.
King using his beaks , legs and sword. <=> Kaku using his Nose and legs, neck but swords as well
Luffy drowning and rescue in both arcs.
Sanji using Zoro as a weapon <=> Zoro using Usopp as a weapon

Last edited by a moderator:
there are many parallels between the fights,events and characters of Ennis Lobby and those of the current arc.
Sanji vs Black Maria <=> Sanji vs Kalifa
Sanji rescuing Chopper from Queen and giving him Zoro to heal him,something he cannot do <=> Sanji rescuing Usopp from Jabra and telling him that he can do what Usopp can do(helping Robin using sniping).
Jabra <=> Queen
Black Maria using her DF to trap people <=>Kalifa using her DF to trap people by taking their strength.
Kaku using his Nose and legs, neck but swords as well <=> King using his beaks , legs and sword.
Luffy drowning and rescue in both arcs.
Kaku is a neck user who has two swords, just like Queen.

Forget "Calamity endurance" Gear 2 was dogshit next to Cracker, Katakuri, and even weakass Doflamingo after taking Gamma Knife. Dunno what this chapter did to change any of that, but like I said, do you...I'm not about to entertain you rn.
Kaido was dodging Red Hawk you clown. The only difference is you needed better Haki to penetrate his skin, which apart from BM, no one in OP has.

Status
Not open for further replies.