Not open for further replies.
- give me impactful deaths
- give me a Rocks flashback and some lore
- give me a Kid and Killer flashback
- give me 1-2 mythical fruits
- give me an epic Robin fight
- give me a third party/ Marines, Revos, Kuzan or Katakur
- give me a shocking plot twist in the last act
I think all of these are pretty plausible except for maybe the Rocks Flashback. Oda can stall it for later maybe to create more 'hYPe' and instead Yamato's FB can be used to develop Kaido's character. Don't want this to happen but it will be a pretty 'Oda' thing to do. Also, I don't think we'll get a fully-fledged Robin fight or an entire chapter dedicated to it but rather some cool moments from the fight.

I think all of these are pretty plausible except for maybe the Rocks Flashback. Oda can stall it for later maybe to create more 'hYPe' and instead Yamato's FB can be used to develop Kaido's character. Don't want this to happen but it will be a pretty 'Oda' thing to do. Also, I don't think we'll get a fully-fledged Robin fight or an entire chapter dedicated to it but rather some cool moments from the fight.
Yes you’re probably right
:kata:

Nah. Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sanji

Can Sanji low diff Jack? He can't even low diffed Page One. Jack was low diffed by sulong. Sulong + scabbard combined can't even open Kaidou's old scar. Nerfed zoro left a permanent scar on Kaidou's STRONGEST form.

Sanji currently fighting nerfed Queen who can't even LOW DIFF CHOPPER. Sulong neko alone >>> Queen.

The gap is real. Zoro is on Luffy's tier. No one come close. :cheers:
Zolo got bevged and 1 shotted by nerfed gofter lol

Zolo is dogshit

"As we already know, Luffy is the voice that Momonosuke heard."
So Momo was writhing in pain cos he heard Luffy's voice??? How is Momo doing all this??? More importantly, tf did Law's ppl give Luffy to respawn that fast, a senzu bean?
Momonosuke can hear the Voice of All Things, just like Roger and Luffy. We dont really know what it means yet.

Also, like twice already this arc (once against Apoo, another against Kaido), Luffy has shown he can get knocked out and recover in seconds. To me it's not surprising he's fine. It's like how Kaido points how he's "glaring" at him while knocked out. Luffy is a monster in itself where he can get demolished now and just get back up. Pure tenacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.