Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A YC2 stronger than Katakuri since Queen's bounty surpass that of the sweet commander and is likely near to Marco's one (< 1,500,000,000).
I don't like Sanji vs Queen because I truly wanted some panels of a flight fight between King and Sanji, but power-wise we Sanji's stands are having our moment. :steef::akaman:
katakuri would murder choppers rival queen :risitavirus:

Queen vs Sanji was set in stone but Sanji tards wanted to push their agendas.
They have a lot of connections and similarities, even Queen showed interest in Sanji since the beginning.

Now, what connection does Zoro have with King? They haven't even interacted once!

Zoro's only determination was to beat Kaido. That's why I think Zoro will go for another round against Kaido and Marco will fight King.

They are both swordmen, the right hand of their captain and they have the same seriuos attitude.
Furthermore when their fight will start they could be on a similar health level, because King would be hurt bad after taking on Marco meanwhile Zoro would be just healed a bit.
Also from a narrative point of view we would have Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen which would be extremely fitting.

Was about to respond to your entire comment, then I got to the part where you claimed Curiel shot Whitebeard and remembered that I am wasting my time on the most deluded user in WG history lol. And Natalija’s troll-alt.
CURIEL hit healthy WB... Let's see AKAINU:
His lack of speed didn't allow him to hit WB once, honestly, first I hit WB having heart attack, second time was when WB was with swords, burnt organs and shots all over his body, making his movements slower than they were , and akainu finally unfairly managed to hit him.

LMAO, ACE needed to throw himself in the middle of AKAINU's fist, blitzing AKAINU so that AKAINU hit him. ( WB's CoO was forage level, and AKAINU still couldn't honestly get it right once. )

JINBEI thought he had wings and started to become paralyzed in the sky, a newt without wings in the sky, and even turned his back on akainu to hit him, akainu can only hit his enemies if something crazy happens hahaha, oda put a newt in midair hahahahaha, for akainu to be able to hit him.

KAIDO is defeating a user with FS and hitting him easily, the poor admirals don't have FS.

ODA had to make it very clear that WB no longer had his decent CoO vision, to justify the fact that aokiji isn't dead today.

AKAINU's equal.

Personally I hope that it's not Kuzan, the Straw Hats have already far too much help and plot armor in their favor, it's the Beast Pirates who feel like the underdogs here.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Pica fight was an absolute joke, Zoro neg diffed him, he gained nothing from it. I thought that flashback was wasted and useless
Ah, but that's because Oda changed Zoro from learning during the fight, to just showcasing stuff during fights.
Cutting steel? learned it during the fight.
Ranged slashes? learned it during the fight.
Asura? EL asspull power up. we assume no one had those things prior to the arc.
TB? Got shuusui AFTER the fight.
How much of this pattern was preserved post TS?
Drunk Squidward? Got nothing.
Monet? Nothing.
Pica? He actually has a flashback after using the black blades, which he hadn't used before, even against Fujitora. So I ASSUME he either learned how to properly do it during the fight, or was just some random power up for the sake of power up.
King could have been him learning the fire cutting tech, but he already knows it. So unless King brings the CoC thing into play, I highly doubt Zoro will get much from it he already doesn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.