Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyping CoC enhanced attack because Kaido hyped it yet Rayleigh also said this about Katakuri's technique.

Katakuri and King are more or less equal.
By portrayal, Katakuri wins a lot he always portrayed as big deal during WCI while King remained in background in 3 acts.

Both still clap Yamato.
Stop being delusional. Holy fuck. King doesn't even scratch Katakuri's balls. Katakuri was an end of arc villain during the Yonko Saga.

Sanji is like King level. He ain't beating Katakuri.

Stop being delusional. Holy fuck. King doesn't even scratch Katakuri's balls. Katakuri was an end of arc villain during the Yonko Saga.

King is a monster on his own, nothing is wrong what @Topi Jerami said.
These are Yonkou firstmates for right reason, they are all equal(almost equal).
Katakuri isn't a league above Marco or King, stop this nonsense.

When Luffy said he needs G4 to face Ulti, I was thinking Ulti is Doffy level. But then Ulti proved that she dared to face Big Mom while Doffy wets his pussy thinking about wrath of Big Mom's equal, Kaido.

Thanks to that event, now I am more open minded. Ulti > Doffy.

When Luffy said he needs G4 to face Ulti, I was thinking Ulti is Doffy level. But then Ulti proved that she dared to face Big Mom while Doffy wets his pussy thinking about wrath of Big Mom's equal, Kaido.

Ok, thanks for proving my point. You're a moron.

Base Sanji stomps Ichiji, stop it lol
???? Ichiji literally saved his ass. Niji told him he was going to get creamed.

Lol I highly highly doubt she’s stronger but she certainly has a bigger set of balls.

LMAO so the big reveal that the leaker refused to leak about Luffy's savior is Law's crew?

Wtf is so shocking about this reveal man? Isn't it obvious? And how is this reveal such a "huge spoiler"??

Unless it is Rayleigh, Oden, Shanks, Coby or some shit, then yeah, sure.

But what's the point of trying to hide that the one who saved Luffy is Law's crew? What's so spoiler worthy about this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.