Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's now how it works. You're literally moving a guy's powerscale on what makes Zoro looks the best.

Seriously, stop being stupid fanboys/girls.

It's not the weakest form defensively. Zooan is more tanky if anything.
Actually they were talking about moving Zoro down. And this comment was an amend about perhaps not moving him down so that’s not what was being done.

Final Matchups as I've always believed them to be aside from Brook & Robin vs Black Maria.

1. Kaidou vs Luffy
  2. Zoro vs King
  3. Sanji Vs Queen
  4. Yamato vs Jack
  5. Robin vs Black Maria
  6. Nami vs Ulti
  7. Ussop vs Page One
  8. Chopper vs Number 1

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Final Matchups as I've always believed them to be aside from Brook & Robin vs Black Maria.

1. Kaidou vs Luffy
  2. Zoro vs King
  3. Sanji Vs Queen
  4. Yamato vs Jack
  5. Robin vs Black Maria
  6. Nami vs Ulti
  7. Ussop vs Page One
  8. Chopper vs Number 1
Chopper vs top 3 numbers imo.

Oda is going to make Luffy into that eventually, alot of people including myself started to hate Luffy, I'd rather have Sanji moments than Luffy saying cringe shit like that on repeat.
A lot of people including you are Zoro fans who never started to hate Luffy because of so called saying "cringe.." like "defeating Kaido...." but because a certain agenda is slowly becoming pipe dream.....I mean you and "a lot of people" you are mentioning about don't like Luffy in the first place and act like you started to hate Luffy from recent when it dates back to beginning of raid or even wano.....Oda didn't make Luffy into anything eventually....you are just trying to find a reason to justify yourself....all straw hats are important and Luffy is bit more important but somehow you and a lot of people you mentioned act like it is something new...you people mock sanji fans when sanji fans (to whoever it refers to) want more shine than zoro but you do the same with Luffy traditionally gets more shine than Zoro....otherwise, I cannot understand how Luffy saying he will defeat Kaido is cringe of him or should he has to say "no I won't defeat him, Zoro-sama will do....".....you are just like how some sanji fans hated Luffy because Luffy get to fight Katakuri instead of Sanji....it is understandable of course "a lot of Zoro fans" hate Luffy now....if Zoro is the one who defeats Kaido, then maybe even few Luffy fans (probably including me) "hate" Zoro too and say something like "excess Oda wanking blah blah/boring Zoro..." etc. :kayneshrug:.......anyways hate Luffy not that you "used" to like him in the first place....

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Zoro fans talking about kings portrayal after giving Kidd fans shit for talking about portrayalReally holding it down as the most hypocritical fanbase.

:cheers::milaugh:

Lemme guess you guys will only say what benefits you

:choppawhat:
If I remember correctly a ton of Zoro fans were even shitting on King when the rooftop fight happened lol, they better start hyping him up
:milaugh:

If I remember correctly a ton of Zoro fans were even shitting on King when the rooftop fight happened lol, they better start hyping him up
:milaugh:
When zoro was on the roof: all calamities are trash. Zoro>>>>>king queen and jack together he solos
:whitepress:

Current zoro fans: king has advanced COC advanced armament. He’s the strongest yc1 besides Ben beckman. Marco is his hype tool. Bounty is 1.8+ billion

:gokulaugh:

yes. significantly more than ace tbh who i always thought was a bad character with zero depth. hes just the "cool older brother" and hes like the protagonist of a different, much shittier manga
I felt more sad reading SHC buried Going Merry than reading Ace get killed:josad:

For me, if one of (or more)scabbards, then that should be Kin'emon at least

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
KAIDO AND YAMATO BEGINS
@Cinera I BEEEEEEEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 3-5 CHAPTERS AGO
This is the climax of Yamato's character arc in Onigashima, so I'm excited.

KAIDO GOD VALLEY FLASHBACK COMING IN SOON HOTTTTT
@MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @any Kaido fans I missed
Yes, I've been looking forward to this for a long time.:steef::steef:
I don't understand why you guys expect Kaido to have a God Valley flashback while fighting his daughter?

What on Earth does God Valley have to do with Yamato? How could Yamato possibly trigger a God Valley flashback? God Valley happened an entire decade before Yamato was born.

I think you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Linlin did not have a God Valley flashback during Mother Caramel because Mother Caramel has zero relationship to God Valley. Likewise Kaido will not have a God Valley flashback during Yamato vs Kaido, because Yamato has zero relationship to God Valley.

Last edited:
Zoro fans talking about kings portrayal after giving Kidd fans shit for talking about portrayal. really holding it down as the most hypocritical fanbase.

:cheers::milaugh:

Lemme guess you guys will only say what benefits you

If you're referring to me, i gave up on Kidd so i don't care. I know Oda won't do a main antagonist dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.