Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about your sign, if you also dont know who moe is why do you have a sign with an edit where characters mention him?
:kayneshrug:
Frankly i honestly dont give a crap if you are this moe dude or not, not like i even knew the dude anyway.
You mean my signature? That isn't talking about Moe. That talking about toxic side. I have no idea about him and his 'sign'. I seen his account and his signature is that of Sanji which I presume you guys have issues cause he was Sanji fan which not surprise given how you act towards them.

I use signature just for fun, but reality I have fan of each of the characters. I don't do BS stuff those like you guys do.

:holdthisl:

See? if i just use the emote it dosent mean anything. What L did i even take exactly? Sorry man, sneak atack a YC2 is not more impressive than what any of the supernova did to kaido in the roof, nor riding a bike into the face of a yonko, or casualy trowing her out of the room, or facing a yonko 1v1 like yamato is about to.

You mean my signature? That isn't talking about Moe. That talking about toxic side. I have no idea about him and his 'sign'. I seen his account and his signature is that of Sanji which I presume you guys have issues cause he was Sanji fan which not surprise given how you act towards them.

I use signature just for fun, but reality I have fan of each of the characters. I don't do BS stuff those like you guys do.
"yeah since moe got banned Erkan12 is the only problem we have left...."?

Yes CoC is an insane boost but I don't think a regular swing of it is gonna be stronger than thunder bagua. I also don't think Kaido or Big Mom have a solo attack that is stronger than hakai.
Agree to disagree.
Luffy normal Adv. Coc attacks were stronger than most names moves without coc, I think it's the same for Kaido.
I also think that both Kaido and Linlin have a solo attack stronger than Hakai, since It was just an air blow without adv. Coc in It and I don't think Oda showed us what will be the strongest attack in the story of the verse, there will be many others stronger than It, you think that Shanks the most hypped character regarding strength won't show something better? And Dragon? And Teach? What about possibly Im?

Let me break this down

The keyword is ambiguity.

Op revolves around 3 fandoms

1. Luffy
2. zoro
3. Sanji

Now zoro fans (may be fanatics) always argue about zoro being close to luffy in strength. (Luffy>=zoro)

Sanji stans always argue about "zoro is closer to sanji in strength"(zoro>=sanji)

ODA wants these types of arguments to happen in order create hype & keep it trending so that a manga which has crossed 1000 chapters does not lose its shine.

ODA intentionally made zoro scar kaido to let people think may be zoro is close to strength in luffy.

But in order to keep "ambiguity" he made zoro took the combined attack so that he can get zoro out of the yonko fight. He could have made zoro fight alongside luffy without zoro taking the combined attack but that would have reduced the "ambiguity"of strength.

& then fandom is talking about luffy =zoro or luffy >=zoro.

However now he seems to be taking traditional route I.e. zoro vs king. king & queen are close in strength with king being slightly stronger. This would divert the attention of fandom to zoro>=sanji.

But the fandom still hasn't forgotten about zoro vs kaido or whether sanji can scar /wound kaido.

& There will be shitload of conversations on this topic & the popularity remains alive.

So oda wants this ambiguity to keep one piece alive.

:holdthisl:

See? if i just use the emote it dosent mean anything. What L did i even take exactly? Sorry man, sneak atack a YC2 is not more impressive than what any of the supernova did to kaido in the roof, nor riding a bike into the face of a yonko, or casualy trowing her out of the room, or facing a yonko 1v1 like yamato is about to.
I hope you're right, cuz rOoToP LeVEl Killer is fighting the Tobiroppo Subordinate Hawkins with 8% chances of living :kobeha: :kobeha:

But he could "hurt" Kaido, right?
Something even the Scabbards did, with less effort, just casual piercing attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.