Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be Fairy Tail consistency if Queen was serious against Chopper. Like, Jack in zoan destroys the minks in Sulong then does it again when injured. Yet Queen is gonna need real effort against Monster Point Chopper...

Oda is in the path to redeeming Queen. He just needs some baller Hybrid feats now
Well, you know how far people are reaching as long as they can downplay certain characters. I'm just glad it's confirmed that Queen didn't take him seriously till the end. Probably just wanted to play with his new pet beforehand lol.

Combat based poison + hybrid + cyborg = great. Btw, Awakening Zoan might be possible as well in which Queen turns into a similar mode like Monster Point Chopper.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well, you know how far people are reaching as long as they can downplay certain characters. I'm just glad it's confirmed that Queen didn't take him seriously till the end. Probably just wanted to play with his new pet beforehand lol.

Combat based poison + hybrid + cyborg = great. Btw, Awakening Zoan might be possible as well in which Queen turns into a similar mode like Monster Point Chopper.
If Awakened Zoans have another form, I’m gonna be so god damn amped up for these fights. They’ll be unreal.

Thinking about it.. if Ceaser could help Chopper, Queen might have some kind of secret form because of his science.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kuzan being here would be good since it could segway into an event with Blackbeard at the end of Wano.
If you don't mind spoiler for Pirate Warriors 4 (if you don't know already ofc), this could happen!
Kuzan shows up in Wano along with Blackbeard, Kuzan helps with fighting Kaido I think and Blackbeard tries to kill Big Mom and even Kaido too I think?

I've really been hoping for the BB pirates to have infilitrated Wano, I wanted Orochi to be his unrevealed 10th captain or that 10th captain to be Hawkins especially. Or at least someone at Wano. Alternatively, I had headcanons of Shiyru and Catarina infiltrating Wano and spying on it for BB. Shiryu has connections to Wano imo and Catarina has the Kyuubi fruit after all.

I'd love to see any Admirals show up though, its about time we saw Green Bull debut already too!

Don't be so hasty:blush:
Just accept this, it's over :milaugh:
You said you gonna delete your account if Sanji vs Queen happens and Marco takes King right ? Pls Zoro-san help Jackteo's account by fighting King :josad:

Here the unconfirmed spoilers :
The one who saved Luffy is the Child of Mountain God (Son of Giant Boar that Oden Defeated before)
Sanji gave Zoro to Chopper & told them to both go recover somewhere Safe
Izo shoots down Perospero's Arrows to protect everyone
Queen mentions something about Judge
Drake is thinking about Plan B (Raid Failing) since he doesn't want to be captured by Kaido
Marco vs King is briefly shown
Law tried to use Shambles on Hera (To trap her similar to Zeus before) but couldn't
Kaido & Yamato Clash (Yamato is hinted to have CoC).

Status
Not open for further replies.