Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has over 30 bones. King got 2 kicks him which barely did anything.
Zoro wins, and when he does win, fools are still gonna say ZORO WAS 100% HP AND KING WAS INJURED
I'm not a "grandmaster" kind of forumers, but you Sanji fans are just foolish in your treatment and interpretations of Zoro
Zoro and King will have the same HP, but Lolonoa will have an extreme diff fight and this will just show that Wanji is in the same tier of the swordsman, since Queen's portray puts him near to the fire bird.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just remember, everything what positive Queen does, hypes King even better. :steef:
Tbh, I'm very interested to see Sanji vs Queen and especially how Queen took the DJ sneak attack.
Especially after the recent activity in the Doffy thread lmao. I’m glad it’s confirmed Queen was dicking around otherwise that’d be unforgivable
Post automatically merged:

And Zoro joins Marco against King?
Marco and Chopper heal Zoro to 70% health while King is at 80% after defeating Marco. Zoro and King then 1v1

It's still early to celebrate Sanji vs Queen, Sanji fans pretty much reacted the same way when Sanji and King clashed earlier, celebrating how Sanji vs King was set in stone.

I do think Queen is his matchup but i want to see if Oda will actually keep it that way come next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.