Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No the only one who knows he chats shit all the time is you who don't consider his word cause of your bias
No just cause you got his dick rammed down your throat 24/7 means you miss all the shit he chats

Roof
Oh you've come to watch me fight
Does nothing but react to everyone else .

Luffy is announced to be done
I don't care about that moron
Luffy is announced to be fine
Has the biggest smile we ever seen from him

King and Queen are not equal.

They weren't introduced as equal but above Jack.

Beast Piratess have the card theme going on and in card games Kings are above Queens.

They both have different reactions to Big Mom. King it's not concerned about her and even refuses her offer. While Queen is very concerned when Kaido tells them to remove her chains.

@Jackteo finally over for you :p
Sanji just said "let me handle queen" :milaugh::milaugh:
That's just a partial L. You still think he isn't going to fight King but he obviously is.
Sanji will defeat just Queen in the end but Sanji vs Queen and King is happening. And then Sanji and Zoro vs Queen and King :shocking:
We'll be both wrong and right at the same time but I'll have my aerial fight (and the RS eating Marco's fruit) :finally:

Luffy and Zoro 1 shotting mr5 and miss valentine is a gag BUT it shows that Luffy and Zoro >>>>> Mr5 and miss valentine. IT'S A GAG BUT IT'S A POWERSCALING INDICATOR BRUH, same for chopper and queen.
That wasn't a gag. The gag was when Nami appeared and punched them both. Again your saying Nami is stronger than Luffy with gags then, so your not making sense and not the same.

Oda: "Sanji won't be cool again after WCI"

Sanji in Wano:
- unlocked a power up, the RS
- joked with hybrid Page One
- lol diffed Drake in base form (in the anime)
- saved Momo against King
- didn't used the CoA to defend himself because he was afraid to hurt a Tobiroppo just with his face lmao
- bitchslapped Queen and Perospero at the same time

Ok Oda, please, go on.
:cheers:
He was talking about Sanji's interaction with Pudding in WCI. He made Sanji a Lady's man again for only one arc and will never do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.