Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You guys are pulling out of you ass if your forcing Queen is not featworthy. Zoro insecurity got to you since 'ZKK' being debunked that much, huh?
What insecurity? Chrono said that himself i had nothing to do with it he said he would leave because queen is trash and he did leave.
At least he has the balls to keep his word and leave unlike you who got banned and came crawling back.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera
I think Yamato vs Kaido happen in nexxt chapter, probably a whole chapter about daughter vs father battle.
I'd love it if Oda did this, but I'm not sure.

When did Act 3 start? We're about due for the Act End.

Killing Kaido and defeating Kaido are two different things.
Killing Kaido is why Zoro only gets around 2B while Luffy gets around 3B.

Nami's clima tact looks like a
dildo :pepehands:
Here you go:

Doubt, he said that he doesn't care last chapter. I think the smile is due to him having fun in this fight, we saw him cheering last chapter too. Even if that's the case, knowing Kidd's character, he'd be more like "then you're not that much of a pussy Strawhat ahaha"
but why is he in the same sequence of panels where people are reacting to news about luffy?

Chopper is getting set up to have a huge moment here soon.

Everything about Sanji is top notch here.

The Kinemon scene, while very intense, didn't convince he is dead. We still have Tsuru plotline there.

Luffy being rescued by Laws crew was the most logical.

And Momo going down is going to have him get passed his fear of heights.

And finally it's the start of the Yamato and Kaido interaction.

What insecurity? Chrono said that himself i had nothing to do with it he said he would leave because queen is trash and he did leave.
At least he has the balls to keep his word and leave unlike you who got banned and came crawling back.
Going to talk to him then on this and stop acting like betacuck like someone else. Insecurity is getting embarrassing over situation since you guys haven't' admit fault on 'ZKK' being debunked bet.

Oda: "Sanji won't be cool again after WCI"

Sanji in Wano:
- unlocked a power up, the RS
- joked with hybrid Page One
- lol diffed Drake in base form (in the anime)
- saved Momo against King
- didn't used the CoA to defend himself because he was afraid to hurt a Tobiroppo just with his face lmao
- bitchslapped Queen and Perospero at the same time

Ok Oda, please, go on.
:cheers:

Nah, using same example and it doesn't matter with gag and it is true. You shouldn't take gag like that serious.

Chopper was getting beaten by Queen, stop with headcannon.
Luffy and Zoro 1 shotting mr5 and miss valentine is a gag BUT it shows that Luffy and Zoro >>>>> Mr5 and miss valentine. IT'S A GAG BUT IT'S A POWERSCALING INDICATOR BRUH, same for chopper and queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.