Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt, he said that he doesn't care last chapter. I think the smile is due to him having fun in this fight, we saw him cheering last chapter too. Even if that's the case, knowing Kidd's character, he'd be more like "then you're not that much of a pussy Strawhat ahaha"
Yeah I’m pretty sure his smile is more of antagonism towards the Yonko than Luffy safety. Luffy being alive is not only a big fuck your to Kaido, but also Big Mom who was talking shit

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I agree, If Marco is still fine after Zoro is restored then Zoro will not face King.

Some think he will fight against Orochi, I see Denjiro killing Orochi instead
Yeah I would have loved if Raizo did that too.

Regardless I have been predicting these ones correctly since entire months so far:

Marco v King
Sanji v Queen
Zoro v Kaido and not King

We shall find out if I was proven correct. :myman:

Sanji : Don't cry, idiot!
Sanji : How many times we saw that ...
Sanji : "Miracle"!

Sanji : I let this guy to you! If he is healed, he is equal to 10 men!
Zoro : 2000 men!!

Chopper : What is that ? oh Zoro ?

Sanji : Let me handle this dinosaur!
Queen : You ? Judge's son!!

Samurai 1 : Why this guy (Sanji) doesn't stop fighting ?
Samurai 2 : Even after his own captain just died ??

Marco : That's why i like you guys!!
Sanji :finally::finally::finally:
He’s inspiring the alliance and the right hand man of WB
I expect no less from a true conqueror

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO THINK KINEMON DEAD GOIN BE THE SAME ONES SAYING "IT WAS OBVIOUS HE WASNT GOIN DIE" :pepeke:
I'm pretty confident about Kanjuro and Kiku's deaths being real (Though Izo finding her in that state and sharing some last few lines is possible) but something about Kin's death still doesn't feel right to me. It feels like something is 'incomplete'. Still, I'll give around 65% chances of him being dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.