Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of Wano Power Scale Troll/Biases Aside
Admiral = Yonko

Luffy: Low Admiral (Can fight but can't beat, takes them to a High Diff)
Zoro: Low Admiral (Same as Luffy)
Sanji: YC1-1.5
Jinbei: YC2
Yamato: YC1-2.5 (1 if she has CoC, 2.5 and below if not)
Franky: YC3
Chopper: Vet
Brook: Vet (I think he takes Apoo alone maybe)
Nami: Vet
Robin: Undetermined
Usopp: Weakest :josad:

PU for SH EoW:
Luffy: CoC coating, Solid handle + G4 control
Zoro: Black Blade Enma, CoC understanding
Sanji: Raid Suit Mods, Stronger CoA
Jinbei: Stronger CoA
Franky: Kaido killing Weapons, Sea Stone Tech
Usopp: Seastone Tech
Chopper: Monster point 30 Point + Zoan Recovery thru Awakening
Yamato: Zoan Awakening, CoC Awakening
Nami: Zeus and Prometheus?
Robin: CoA hopefully
Sanji has to gain CoC to fight Queen. katakuri has CoC so high probably queen has CoC.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How do you come up with the Queen Jack gap for Marco and Queen, if King is in fact stronger than Marco while King and Queen share this comparable portrayal with each other in relation to Jack ?
I don't assume that King is stronger than Marco.

King and Queen are both stronger than Jack. We don't know how they compare to each other.

Marco is stronger than Katakuri who is stronger than King.

Also, if you're going to use Marco's bounty as a gauge here, you'd have to do the same with Katakuri's bounty, since both are YC1's outside of the Beast Pirate crew, and in that case what does that say about Queen having a bounty that's notably higher than his ?
No, that's not the heuristic I'm using. I'm only comparing Marco's bounty to King because King is fighting Marco. So revealing that King has the higher bounty only serves to hype him above Marco.

Using Luffy's 1,5bil as a limit, it's in fact impossible for the gap between Marco and Queen's bounty to be higher than the gap between Queen and Katakuri's bounty.
Katakuri is irrelevant here.

Just on the matter of Kakakuri’s bounty in relation to King/Queen/Marco, I think the arc your bounty is introduced in plays a significant factor. I know that’s an out of story reason but I think it’s the main reason. Now we can easily rationalize it as the Beast Pirates are much more brutal the same way Kidd had a higher bounty than Luffy. But I think comparing bounties within the same arc is a better way to read Oda’s intentions than bounties between arcs. Kakakuri had the disadvantage of going first.
Jacks bounty was revealed before Katakuri's, so was he disadvantaged in comparison to Katakuri ?

I mean, Queen wasn't really that focused on Marco.

At multiple points we've seen Queen ignoring him and giving speeches to his subordinates or targetting others in the Live Floor such as Hyogoro or Chopper.

Marco was getting notably exhausted and having a very hard time just trying to get both King and Queen to engage with him, with Queen being shown to treat him more like a pest because of his annoying healing ability and not feeling threatened enough by Marco's offensive ability not to turn his back to him and focus on others.

Let's also entertain one of your scenarios

If King's bounty is above Marco's, but Marco is closer to Queen than to King:
King >> Marco >>> Queen >>> Jack

Jack = 1 bil
Queen = 1,320 bil
Marco = 1,350 bil
King = 1,4 bil

With these bounties King's bounty is above Marco's, but Marco is closer to Queen than to King.

Your conclusion is that

- Due to a 50 mil difference between King and Marco, the gap is almost as big as the one between Queen and Jack, where the difference is of 320 mil.
- Due to a 80 mil difference between King and Queen, the gap is significantly larger than the one between Queen and Jack, where the difference is of 320 mil
- Due to a 30 mil difference between Marco and Queen, the gap is the same as the one between Queen and Jack where the difference is 320 mil
Smoothie and Katakuri difference is like 100 mil

Is this a speculation or was it revealed somewhere and I missed it?
It's a random number that fits one of Cinera's proposed scenarios. It's only listed in order to have numbers that fit on paper and see how it plays out with said numbers.

We only know that Marco's bounty should be bellow 1,5bil if the claim that Luffy's bounty is the highest is accurate.

Last edited:
Hol up
Shirohige got 5 bil bounty
And Marco got less than 1.5 bil bounty

By logic King will be lower than Marco right.
Because Wb bounty > Kaido bounty
No it's the reverse, because it's said that Shanks crew has the highest average bounty, and Shanks' bounty is lower than both BM and Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.