Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I’m not saying sanji vs king will happen but this is pure delusion to say sanji vs queen confirmed when he attacked both queen and perospero
It's pure delusion to think Sanji vs King will still happen after this chapter only way they fight is in a 2v2 or 3/4v2 Sanji/ Scabbards and Marco fighting the two of them, but Sanji is beating Queen that much is certain.

Last edited:
I’m so confused rn.

Sanji attacks both queen and perospero.

People ignore the perospero part.

If anything it would be sanji vs them in a 2v1 but no ones bringing that up.

Sanji saving chopper doesn’t end sanji vs king.

Wait till next chapter to actually make judgement on his matchup because he just attacked perospero and queen. Not just a queen
sanji is not attacking perospero bozo
perospero shoots arrows at chopper and sanji melts them with dj i think and kicks queen

face palm...to all the people hating Sanji vs Queen.....I don't know what to say to some people if they think 1.32 billion pirate is not a good feat for Sanji if he defeats him...
I don't see anyone hating Sanji vs Queen. I see people talking about people hating it. Unless you mean that weirdo MonsterZoro dude, ignored a while ago because he needs a life.

Nekomamushi obviously won’t beat perospero.

it’s about the new generation

I also never said sanji vs king would happen in the post you replied to I said is purely agenda based to say sanji vs queen confirmed when he attacked both queen and perospero.
That's exactlt where Neko is going, you are still being deluded.

doesnt matter luffy beat 2 commanders worth of 1.8b and got 1b
sanji not gonna get to 1b :milaugh:
Why didn't Luffy get a 1 + bil bounty after he defeated in the Colosseum his Grand Fleet members worth over 1 bil together ?

Oh wait, because it's idiotic to add up bounties like that and think that the sum of them is equivalent to defeating someone of that high of a bounty :milaugh:

1.5 bil accounts for Cracker and Katakuri.

If he did not defeat Katakuri Luffy's bounty for defeating Cracker would not be over 1 bil. Defeating Katakuri who's worth over 1 bil pushed it to 1,5.

Latest achievement is what dictates the bounty. Defeating a 1,32 bil man and playing a main role in a Yonko's defeat will give Sanji a crazy bounty :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.