Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously believe Oda build up X Drake (Allosaurus) and Queen (Brachiosaurus) without knowing that Allosaurus and Brachiosaurus were enemies back in the days of the Dino Arc as they lived during the same period of time in the same areas?

Damn, you underestimate Oda. (Or I overestimate him.) For me its clear - also the foreshadowing of Queen openly saying he wants to kill X Drake "today". They are build up as rivals for the war.
That already played out with Queen forcing X Drake to flee the Beast Pirates and join forces with the Alliance to save his skin.

Neat little nod to that by showcasing them as enemies, and now we move on to the fight proper with Sanji taking Queen as his opponent, cuz at the end of the day this is One Piece not a documentary about dinos :milaugh:

Sanji is strong, but he is not a fighting character. Sanji is a drama character, having 2 sad backgrounds with his family torturing him and almost starving to death.
Sanji is a good character and has a lot going for him, he is a power house for SH no doubt, but he is not as strong as Zoro whose sole purpose in life is keeping the will of his dead friend and becoming the actual strongest in a fighting segment.
There is nothing wrong with it, but no, Sanji is not as strong as Zoro at all.
Zoro high diffs King, that I agree with.
Sanji grew up in a restaurant of fighting cooks as their vice captain equal. I mean...don't be daft.

Imagine if drake fights queen. They both are dinosaurs. There dinosaur types fought years ago in real history. And both are based off of card numbers

While sanji and marco fights king after Marco heals up zoro.

Zoro heals up. Luffy wakes up healed. Round two vs kaido

If you don't mind spoiler for Pirate Warriors 4 (if you don't know already ofc), this could happen!
Kuzan shows up in Wano along with Blackbeard, Kuzan helps with fighting Kaido I think and Blackbeard tries to kill Big Mom and even Kaido too I think?

I've really been hoping for the BB pirates to have infilitrated Wano, I wanted Orochi to be his unrevealed 10th captain or that 10th captain to be Hawkins especially. Or at least someone at Wano. Alternatively, I had headcanons of Shiyru and Catarina infiltrating Wano and spying on it for BB. Shiryu has connections to Wano imo and Catarina has the Kyuubi fruit after all.

I'd love to see any Admirals show up though, its about time we saw Green Bull debut already too!
Kuzan is the 10Th

Additional Spoilers (Not Confirmed)

The one who saved Luffy is the Child of Mountain God (Child of Giant Boar that Oden Defeated before)
Sanji gave Zoro to Chopper & told them to both go recover somewhere Safe, apparently Kawamatsu will protect them
Izo shoots down Perospero's Arrows to protect everyone
Queen mentions something about Judge
Drake is thinking about Plan B (Raid Failing) since he doesn't want to be captured by Kaido
Marco vs King is briefly shown
Law tried to use Shambles on Hera (To trap her similar to Zeus before) but couldn't
Kaido & Yamato Clash (Yamato is hinted to have CoC)
fake?

Queen the secret alliance member strikes again :doffytroll:

Could've taken out the greatest medic in the world but decides to toy with him instead, now he's about to get fucked by Sanji while Zoro gets healed :usoprice:

Sanji will most likely lose, just like all SHs against their opponents

hopefully he won't be the first so retards won't start overreacting and suggesting he won't defeat Queen eventually

Sanji grew up in a restaurant of fighting cooks as their vice captain equal. I mean...don't be daft.
That's why he is strong. Sanji is freakshly strong, that is not up for discussion.
But he is NOT a fighting character. His dream is to find All Blue and live in peace with a hot babe, not o be the strongest. It's not what drives him. It is what drives Zoro.
I'm a Roger fan, not a Zoro one, but Zoro is stronger than Sanji no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.