Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to keep reminding myself that a lot of people here are a) teenagers, b) socially awkward anime fans (duh), c) autistic/Asperger’s, or d) some combination of the three (only option C here!!)...they think life ends at 23 because they either haven’t gotten there or have and can’t let go of the past. All I can say is this - there’s a lot of truth in the notion that the riper the berry, the sweeter the juice :usosmug::akaman:
>older women are great
>25-28 is their prime
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW OLD ARE THESE FUCKING PEOPLE?
Here is the way it works: 25-28 they look their best
30+ is when they reach their prime. As you get older and you an truly apprecite the way beautiful women looks like, you can see that those tasty bikini boob job waifus you fap to get blown out of the water. You get to see beauty in the way they talk and smile. Also they are old enough to know make stuff in bed you wouldn't believe. Your greatest fetish of facesitting or intense fucking is just a normal tuesday with these chicks
If you are talking about OLDER woman that are still very desirable, think 40/50

>older women are great
>25-28 is their prime
30+ is when they reach their prime. As you get older and you an truly apprecite the way beautiful women looks like, you can see that those tasty bikini boob job waifus you fap to get blown out of the water. You get to see beauty in the way they talk and smile. Also they are old enough to know make stuff in bed you wouldn't believe. Your greatest fetish of facesitting or intense fucking is just a normal tuesday with these chicks
I've never dated 30+ :josad:
Only 20-30
Forgive me. I am ignorant.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
>older women are great
>25-28 is their prime
...Man, I already liked you, but I think you cribbed this directly from the inside of my brain :smart::cr7:
Especially the face sitting part, that’s the only reason I grew my mustache :pepedoffy:

Too many SJWs here. A lot of women hit a wall hard when they turn 24-25. There are older hotter women, but they’re the exception. Robin and Hancock def the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.