Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Zoro still get salty over being called less and some here think rivalry won't be shown anymore when Oda see them always equals while Luffy is the one truly above them both.
If this is rivalry to you then you don't know the definition clearly. Being angry with someone for saying lies and correcting them is not me finding them as a rival. Sanji literally tries this same stunt with jinbe this very same arc lol

your boy can t even block page 1 for a sec :cantseeme:
sanji eos might push roof top zoro to mid diff
Uness EoS sanji has a attack that can break 30 of Zoro's bones than he can't even hope to put him down. Even if he can break 30 bones Zoro could just speed blitz sanji with asura after he breaks them. Imagine EoS Zoro :steef:

If Linlin kills Killer she either gets killed by Kidd or humiliated by Kidd. I don't think Oda will take this kind of path with Linlin...
If he kills someone its one of her homies at MAX. stop disrespecting the Yonko we saw how Luffy>>>>>>Kidd and Luffy still getting beaten by Yonkos. Kidd is as of now the 4th strongest Supernova so he should work on his trash Haki tbh. Else hes a cool charachter

Pan D. A. Man

- True God Moe's new account

VERDICT: GUILTY
Nah, just your toxic side our of insecurity. Though nice try, Jew with 'Moe Fetish' and biased poll XD.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji : Let me handle diz dinasour!

Bbut, but!! Sanji vs King! :suresure::suresure::suresure:
What happen to your Blacktooth fight? You were hyping it when I got here. You still haven't admit fault on that :cheers:.

Status
Not open for further replies.