Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t really know men, after Zoro was at the rooftop I cut the though about him vs King, but now seeing how Oda everything handle, with Marco beeing damaged and exhausted, I can really see King getting his hype soon.
Oda would show that YC1lvl characters are equal to each other and that Marco was already damaged to fighting both King and Queen.
Probably he still stay at King vs Marco, overall a great matchup, but something give me the feeling that staying not forever, is just a though.
Only thing I feel make sense in story is that Macro will have to go somewhere to heal allies like Kinemon and Kiku or help with Zoro, which will pushed Sanji switching with him to face King and 2 Scabbards to hold off Queen on the ground so he can do that and Zoro can come back in to face Queen as still don't know how Zoro will go for King given he be flying around in the sky too much if he still in aerial fight with Macro.

Yonko = big mom
1 hit punch page6 KO

Yonko = kaido
1 hit punch luffy KO in beginning wano

While kinemon still survive after battling kaido & 1 hit punched

Only thing I feel make sense in story is that Macro will have to go somewhere to heal allies like Kinemon and Kiku or help with Zoro, which will pushed Sanji switching with him to face King and 2 Scabbards to hold off Queen on the ground so he can do that and Zoro can come back in to face Queen as still don't know how Zoro will go for King given he be flying around in the sky too much if he still in aerial fight with Macro.
Moeron still belives in lanji vs king lmao

There is no distinction between the two.

So are you claiming that the narration box from last chapter with a specific timeline was incorrect, rather than the timelines of the fights not being 100% in sync due to poor planning?
Oda is slightly wrong either way, but I think it is a lot more likely that juggling multiple fights caused a small error, than he say two directly linked events, i.e. Law/Zoro dropping 20+ minutes ago and Luffy's 1vs1 starting at the same time, were incorrectly directly called several ten minutes ago.

Do you legitimately think Oda called that a 20+ minute event is more likely an error, than juggling indirectly linked events incorrectly?:choppawhat:
I am a rude bastard but i have no problems admiting when im wrong, knowing how oda often fucks up these things, you are probably right about the time stuff, and im too lazy to check.
:kayneshrug:
I still think Zoro would have done well against Kaido in a 1v1 if he didnt tank hakai, about as well as Luffy did anyway.

No matter how much shit some members here eat, Sanji will always be a badass.
The only problem is the condom and those „miracles„, ahem plot armor, getting up 20 times in a row, and winning with luck.
Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles”. Heck even Sanji knows that Luffy got a lot of plot armor.:milaugh::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.