Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I SWEAR TO GOD IF KINEMOM IS STILL ALIVE AFTER THAT...
The perfect death for a Samurai, if Kinemon dying with a last speech or something, im fiine, as long as he die know, that is the change to end his perfect way as Samurai.
He protect his daimyo, he kill Kanjuro, he fight off Kaido, had a flashback and get pierce by a sword, the perfect death of a samurai.
And Oda bringing up the scene to give the finisher let me believe that Kinemon going to die.

@HAJIKATA
Don´t worry, Pero not going down by such a attack, I at least hope it.
He going to get his shine again soon.

That for sure, but I'm sure that Queen is not at his 100% now
King should be the same, it depends if he's currently fighting Marco:
- If he IS fighting Marco there's no way that he's fresh/near 100%
- If he IS NOT fighting Marco then I agree that he should still be quite fresh
Queen, if not at his 100% is near about fresh, their regenerative powers are insane. Same for Sanji, he's about fresh too aside from minor exhaustion.

gag between friendly characters don't matter for power scaling , BUT gags between enemy characters matter : example Zoro and Luffy 1 shotting mr5 and miss valentine, it was a gag but it was a combat feat as well
Nah it matters as it same gag like that, so again doesn't count if Chopper is saying he couldn't damage him. Gag can't be used to harm someone when serious narrative saying something else. Not same thing like what your saying.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doubt, he said that he doesn't care last chapter. I think the smile is due to him having fun in this fight, we saw him cheering last chapter too. Even if that's the case, knowing Kidd's character, he'd be more like "then you're not that much of a pussy Strawhat ahaha"
No. We know he chats shit all the time. His biggest smile we've ever seen is at the news luffy is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.