Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji: strike!!
queen: gyaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaa
samurai: huh?
queen: aaaaaaaaaa
peros: woah! hold on a seco- PERORIN!!!
samurai: we're saved!
sanji: you did well m chopper chopper: sanji...luffy is....

PEROSPERO WANTED TO BE THE NEXT CAPTAIN OF BMP
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Perospero: Will show them what is the true Younko Level crew :usoprice:

"Sanjino comes straight away with some Pirate King Level shit"
:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :steef::steef:

Last edited:
3 chapters? Kid hasn't done anything lol, why would you hype up doing nothing.

Now it's a 2v1 but we already knew Kid couldn't do anything 1v1 vs BM.
If you say Kid couldn't do anything, then you have to say Big Mom couldn't do anything either. I'm fine with people thinking all they did was talk but at least stay consistent. Either way it doesn't matter I don't know why Zoro fans are latching on to the 1v1 idea so hard, at the end of the day Kid's fight is Big Mom.

Yeah, they're definitely not equal imo but the difference doesn't look large I think. If anything, Queen has the better feats right now (Knocking out BM, one of the most durable characters in the verse). For Queen being scared, he's a goofy character from the get-go. King gives more of an edgy lord vibe so their behaviour suited their personalities. I won't really use that to power scale them tbh. Still, King should be a bit stronger due to his name.
Agree about ALL. I dunno why people take personality stuff that seriously. Queen is a character like that, who does faces and all, while King is the classic baddass, but taking their reaction to stuff for scaling Is so dumb.
If King will have 1.330 bilion as bounty then.. it's pretty much confirmed that the difference between them is short.
Also, if King was stronger than Queen by a considerable margin, then why Oda portray them in a similar way, like both of them looking down on Jack and mocking each other?

No they can not. You can't pick and choose them. Which means you either say they are all canon or not, not one way because your insecure about Sanji doing feats here.
Guess what? Luffy using G4 tankman to beat cracker was a gag on food, still YOU AGREE it was a powerscaling feat. I just proved that DEPENDING on the situation some gags can be used for powerscaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.