Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you guys saying that King was almost a fodder just few chapters ago when the "Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido" was spreading all over this forum?

But maybe I don't remember well.
:kayneshrug:
I never said King was fodder, and yes, I still believe in Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido.
Marco is extremely strong, Oda had to give him someone of his caliber.

There's still hope

We can use clashing if you prefer, but this makes me wonder why is Linlin handling Napoleon while backed by Hera and Prometheus
Your take of them looking at each while waiting for Law is just bad and no-sense.
When did I say they were just waiting for Law?

The real fight starts when they start using named attacks etc

I'm going by their portrayal and since the Beast Pirates have the card theme going on that places King above Queen. You're going by your own belief instead of the information Oda provides us.
By portrayal it’s King ~ Queen. And I hope Oda releases Kings bounty soon so people can stop saying King >> Queen which is the dumbest thing I’ve heard.

Even by the card theme all face cards are equal in a lot of games which is more how the beast pirates are set up. King isn’t a higher authority than queen or jack. The only power we know within the calamities is

King and queen both think they’re number one and are stronger than Jack

Sanji is beating Queen as much as Nami was about to beat Ulti, as Usopp was about to beat Page One, as Chopper was about to beat Queen, as Luffy was about to beat Kaido,...

This Arc I have full trust in Oda if its about result of battles powerlevel wise. Queen is much superior to Sanji, and once he starts fighting serious y'all will see.

X Drake vs Queen is destined to happen. If you like it or not.
Headcanons everywhere, so suddenly the Man who got pierced by Killer like paper can do everything he wants, but not Sanji
:holdthisl:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You better hope that Chopper is a shitty doctor than.
The less he'll cure Zoro the more you guys can hope for a big W.
That, and the latex that hides King HP.
:sanmoji:
Chopper is gonna suffer the effects of the new rumble ball and fighting fresh opponents while wounded has always been zoro's thing

Where the hell is drake ? the dude is having a death battle against nerfed apoo off panel since 2018 :josad:
Stop spreading fake bs. He just fights against the masses including Apoo. Was even portrayed equal to prime form Hyogoro who was compared somewhat to Oden. We all know Oda and his low skills of handling off screen characters and fights, nothing to interprate much into.

“Gay panic” is a really shitty excuse for his homophobia

also he has no clue about Kiku’s gender
Not gay as we seen how dedicated he loves women. He doesn't mind okamas, but if they start forcing themselves on him, that's when he reasonable will stop them. You don't force someone to be like that.

He probably does at this point given time to talk about and haven't seen him react about Kiku when hearing about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.