Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Does King wear a mask or is he still totally uninjured?
Apparently KING only has his bruise on his chin, region MARCO kicked earlier, if you look at KING in the chapters where MARCO manages to perform the overrated feat, KING is unharmed, while MARCO when he went out to face QUEEN, he looked like this:

That was what KING looked like :

Even after receiving MARCO's flame attack and being thrown a bit farther away, he is still unharmed.

MARCO only managed to cause a bruise, visible damage to the king when he attacked him once (physically).
King looks clean as hell.

WsW looking clean, not having any bruise/scratch while fighting Jinbe for over a 1hour in base form.
This will rapidly change when he enters his hybrid form. Perhaps he could even have a awakenend form.
I understand what Sentinel try to said with his post, people though this would be a cakewalk for Jinbe.
But that not going happen, it seems like WsW have the slighty upperhand in thiis battle.
That’s fine, I mean Jinbei will get another fight against Jack after this anyways. Or WsW has a big bounty and is an Impel Down Escapee or something. I don’t gotta worry. Oda never misses with Jinbei

Honestly Oda messed up with the Newkama, but Kiku and Yamato make up for it. Also Ivankov and Bon Clay are portrayed in a positive light anyway (ignoring the pesky Bon Clay attempted genocide thing)
Why did he "mess up"?
Are you pretending there aren't perverted drag queen style men who lust after attractive straight men?

Did he "mess up" by making Sanji perverted himself?
Or is Oda allowed to portray straight sexuality with an overly gregarious nature- given he allows women to physically assault Sanji in reprisal?

There are a whole spectrum of people out there, good looking gay men, ugly gay men, ultra perverted, bordering asexual. Oda can portray any subset of people however he likes, it is his world. But that is a seperate issue, the original issue was calling Sanji's actions homophobic, when his behaviour was largely a response to excessive behavior of others.

Exactly that's what i'm saying , sanji damaged him, but chopper did as least as much if not more damage in monster point with a single no name attack
More damage ? Queen this chapter and the last was laughing at chopper he was as usual playing games with his enemy - Just like Udon - and was letting chopper mess around to see if he can even hurt him THERE WAS NO DAMAGE in anything that chopper did.

Status
Not open for further replies.