Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
@Ravagerblade, @Shisui_038, @playa4321: this is a sequence of events for how I would love for the first act of Yamato vs Kaido to go:

* Yamato jumps down from the Rooftop and uses a move like Rag Naraku
* She gets flashback panels of Ace, Luffy, and Kaido beating her up during her childhood.
* Kaido tries to block
* She overpowers his block and knocks him down with the Rag Naraku, shattering the floor
(The above is an epic double spread).
* Yamato tells Kaido to stand up
* Kaido thinks that "has it really been 4 years? She's gotten so much stronger".
* Kaido complements her: "You've gotten stronger Yamato".
* Thunder
* Kaido tries to strike her with a Thunder Bagua, she narrowly dodges it
* Bagua
* She counters with her own Thunder Bagua and hits Kaido head on.
* She replies to Kaido: "I'm faster as well".
* Kaido smiles and laughs jovially: "Wororororo".
* "Yes, if you want to oppose me, you should be able to do at least this much."
* "After all, Kozuki Oden would never let himself be defeated".
* "Come son, let us move to a fitting stage for our battle".
* "No, not as Kozuki Oden, but as Yamato, I will free myself from you!"
* Kaido transforms into his dragon form and flies away,
* Yamato follows after him.

This is a fanfic. Yamato vs Kaido in the manga will probably not evolve like this. I do not expect it to evolve like this. It's just a really hype sequence of events that I would love if Oda wrote.
I swr I got way too happy thinking this happened even though a part of me knew it was a fanfic:catcry:

@Bogard

Jinbe has bruise while WsW looking clean and that just in base form.
The fight change when he enter hybrid form, either Jinbe overcome though his limit or the battle continue in water place in wano when Jinbe can use his main weapon. Overall I think the fight continue in the mainland with Momo leaving Onigashima, everything is set up now.
People were really putting that fraud over Sanji :gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh:

Even if Nami defeats Ulti at this point, it'll be a lot like Nami beating Absalom. The enemy has 1 healthbar left. Not what was wanted.

Anyway, one more cheer for the finesser, the fly dresser, Sanji. And then I'm dipping till scans hit

H

humanbeing

Onigashima is over Wano lol, the fight will conclude with Kaido and Luffy flying over the flower capitol
Momo will overcome his fear and will fly Luffy back. so it will not take that long in the main time Kaido will be fighting his daughter. maybe Luffy will come as he wants to kill her.

He fighting off Jinbe is not surprising me, no way that he get mid diffed by Jinbe. People wank to much Jinbe(@Geo and @sanjikun ) and expect to much of him, now they stand face to face the hard reaility.
Did something new happen this chapter which downplays Jinbei? Oh wait nothing changed. He's still clean after running through WWs entire crew.
Whiles Queen was getting tossed around by Chopper and now Sanji

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think Ulti and the other flyers don´t having awakenend zoan.
I really think only Kaido,his calamity and perhaps WsW having it, they are the oldest and strongest member and getting a awakenend fruit power is really rare and shouldn´t give to anyone.
In case if my theory is true and awakened zoan gives someone a third form(above Hybrid), only Kaido and his top calamiity/WsW getting it.

Showing the gap between these characters and the other flyers.
I think it's a little unfair with the rest, I think the DF ZOAN for some is poor in skills...
For example X-DRAKE, Jack, Pay-Tan, Ulti, it's just physical boost/recovery, and maybe durability for some, not all DFS give special abilities like KAIDO can spit fire, air, lightning, clouds of flame, flying etc... And I find it a disadvantage compared to other DF, so when you realize that even IMPEL's forages are awakened, and someone like the members of the Beast Pirates are not, I see an inconsistency in this, but at best cases, I still hope that Jack, Queen, WW, KING,KAIDO, I don't know about YAMATO, but she can exhibit the awakening, and even SASAKI, Ulti can achieve the awakening while on the brink of death, thus gaining an ability special that is given to every awakened ZOAN.

I

Indigo

This 100% Sanji x Queen, not just a clash.

With both lines of "leave the dinosaur to me" and "Judge's Son"

And Zoro is getting healed too, with that line of Sanji passing it to Chopper and we even see Marco looking at them and saying "that's why i like you guys".

Status
Not open for further replies.