Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The daughter of the strongest in the world...
Fearless, she doesn't deny being the daughter of the strongest of all times.
:blush::blush::blush::blush:

KAIDO you are forbidden to severely harm YAMATO.
:kata::kata::kata:

Nah, she's going to get a spanking eventually. Luffy probably saves her when she's at her wits end (like he did for Law).

Never said that but Luffy did again, and Zoro and Sanji believe he will do that, he will beat Kaido come on now, this shit is the equivalent of Sanji vs King denials
I think Luffy will defeat Kaido eventually. That doesn't change what I said though. The only thing Zoro has said he wants to do is to cut down Kaido:

Like that is factual. Zoro has never indicated that he wants to do anything else. He considers all other fights a waste of time:

I'm arguing against those saying that Marco gets stomped by King.
I don't think King stomps Marco. I think that at this point, the most likely circumstance in which Zoro fights King is if Marco gets defeated by King.

So Weevil definitely has more reason to show up than Mihawk and they actually make much sense too.
Meh, I still don't see them making it to Wano. They were last seen dealing with the Marines.

I love those Sanji/Zoro interactions.
That stuff is hilarious. That bastard really used him to fight off fodder and then kicked him towards Chopper lmao
Zoro sleeps through everything, but wakes up, when he hears Sanji mocking him :D
Now that's what I like

And finally the story has reached a stage where pretty much every plotline looks Hella promising. That Yamato/Kaido stare off is a super nice panel.
I'm pretty hyped tbh

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Nah, she's going to get a spanking eventually. Luffy probably saves her when she's at her wits end (like he did for Law).

I think Luffy will defeat Kaido eventually. That doesn't change what I said though. The only thing Zoro has said he wants to do is to cut down Kaido:

Like that is factual. Zoro has never indicated that he wants to do anything else. He considers all other fights a waste of time:

I don't think King stomps Marco. I think that at this point, the most likely circumstance in which Zoro fights King is if Marco gets defeated by King.

Meh, I still don't see them making it to Wano. They were last seen dealing with the Marines.
I don't think KAIDO will come to that, well anything can happen when KAIDO discovers YAMATO's true feelings, and when she's crying, then KAIDO realizes that she's not the right person to take on SHOGUNATO, he can change this concept about her, but I don't think he'll get to the point of killing her yet, he'll probably say: Do what you want, luffy will have a triumphant entrance, but it will probably be attacking KAIDO cowardly.

I didnt give a fuck about kinemen untill this chapter. Yes he is dead. His death is really sad. Man dying without even knowing condom still alive, zoro is there to kill kaido, and momonosuke going to die cuz he didnt know yamato there. Poor man :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.