Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did something new happen this chapter which downplays Jinbei? Oh wait nothing changed. He's still clean after running through WWs entire crew.
Whiles Queen was getting tossed around by Chopper and now Sanji
Queen take a new dj move of Sanji and tank it pretty easily even though throw into the building. Queen is now fighting over 1hour against multiple opponents,first Marco,Monster Chopper who get played by Queen and now Sanji take the turn.

Jinbe could give Base WsW a single scratch/bruise while himself already had multiple one(and he get the against WsW, when he fought WsW crew he was clean). Also we don't know if he take all out of them or if they make place for WsW himself.

You put Jinbe to high based on good feats, but I think you problem is that you underestimate to much the top members of a Yonkou crew.
"Me: Jinbe is probably= to a YC4lvl"
You:
A YC4 blocking Akainu.
A Yc4 Sending Big Mom flying
A Yc4 Blocking a named attack from Big Mom
A Yc4 being called a strong ally of Big Mom
A Yc4 making Law and Kidd astonished

What manga are you reading?
So far what a manga you reading?
Because it isn't One piece, Jinbe not beating WsW less then a high diff-extrem diff, perhaps even need a sea/water area to win on wano mainland.

I love those Sanji/Zoro interactions.
That stuff is hilarious. That bastard really used him to fight off fodder and then kicked him towards Chopper lmao
Zoro sleeps through everything, but wakes up, when he hears Sanji mocking him :D
Now that's what I like

And finally the story has reached a stage where pretty much every plotline looks Hella promising. That Yamato/Kaido stare off is a super nice panel.
I'm pretty hyped tbh
Yeah Sanji really look insane good in this chapter. Hope Zoro awake and recover very fast, he need to show up again.

You though overall about the calamity/flyers?
I think they will start to show soon their hybrid forms. Do you think the Calamity and all flyers having a awakenend form or only Kaido and his calamity?

I didnt give a fuck about kinemen untill this chapter. Yes he is dead. His death is really sad. Man dying without even knowing condom still alive, zoro is there to kill kaido, and momonosuke going to die cuz he didnt know yamato there. Poor man :josad:
So basically you still dont care and just want him dead even tho it delusion thinking your personal feelings aint letting it go

Queen take a new dj move of Sanji and tank it pretty easily even though throw into the building. Queen is now fighting over 1hour against multiple opponents,first Marco,Monster Chopper who get played by Queen and now Sanji take the turn.

Jinbe could give Base WsW a single scratch/bruise while himself already had multiple one(and he get the against WsW, when he fought WsW crew he was clean). Also we don't know if he take all out of them or if they make place for WsW himself.

You put Jinbe to high based on good feats, but I think you problem is that you underestimate to much the top members of a Yonkou crew.
"Me: Jinbe is probably= to a YC4lvl"
You:
Bleeding from Sanji's attack. Bleeding from Chopper's attack yet you think it is a good feat.

You haven't even seen the fight. Simple sparring doesn't indicate difficulty level.

Wait till the match is over then before jumping the gun.

So far what a manga you reading?
Because it isn't One piece, Jinbe not beating WsW less then a high diff-extrem diff, perhaps even need a sea/water area to win on wano mainland
You could simply just disprove it. Oh wait you can't because everything stated there is in the manga....which apparently you don't read because you are arguing against it

Bogard

You can't win
From the news

This still leaves the problem of getting to Wano and then to Onigashima.
Not a problem when Onigashima is on top of Wano currently
He told Sanji to head to the Live Floor:
Because it was in need of help he could contribute in
The last thing he heard was Kaido declaring that he defeated Luffy. He never heard Luffy reaffirming that he would win.
Zoro snoring is a gag moment, he wakes up and fall asleep for comedy relief. Doesn't mean he is completely unaware of reports going through Onigashima, just like how he heard Luffy's statement telling him to go down, let him handle Kaido, eventhough he was seemingly KO'd. Furthermore, neither Zoro nor Sanji believed it was over. It was the point of them saying "screw that", with Sanji telling to Chopper not to forget the "miracles" Luffy always accomplished. He just like Sanji trust in his captain
Do you expect her to get quickly defeated?
Maybe not quickly defeated in terms of time / chapter, but i don't expect Yamato to hold a candle in a serious fight. I think she'd have her moment which would serve to break her tie with Kaido, but i also think

this battle mostly serve as an emotional conflict that will help to know more about the relationship between Kaido and her.

Furthermore, nothing says she needs to fight alone. Marco can come to help just like Law came to help Kid against BM, Marco can intervene after she is defeated. There are multiple ways Oda could go around with this

Perospero was knocked away from the Live Floor and Nekomamushi is on his way to deal with him. I don't see Marco falling to underhanded tactics. Not when there's no one free to backstab him.
Nekomamushi isn't there yet, so nothing stops Oda using Perospero to do that before his actual plot with him. Just like nothing indicates it should actually be Perospero the one to do that. You limit yourself in singular scenarios when there could be multiple ways Oda could go about it

Status
Not open for further replies.