Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
That, and taking 30 minutes of Tobiroppo direct hits in the face not defending himself because his too strong CoA.
But don't worry, nerfed Sanji already defeated Jabura back than, so it will happen the same with Judge's friend.
:steef:
such weak attacks can't damage sanjino properly, he is 99% hp against queen who is at 50% hp:kata:

@zzShinichi @vikas
Didn’t I tell you that there was probably a mistake in the spoiler about Law’s crew hearing Luffy as if it’s telepathy!? They only saw him by luck
Lol
The talking only happened between Luffy and Momo... meaning the two people who have shown signs of Voice of all things before...

So this really is consistent
thanks for reminding me this..I nearly forgot that spoilers mentioned "Law pirates heard Luffy voice"....good that only Luffy and Momo can communicate...maybe unconsciously Luffy utilized VOAT to pass message to Momo.....interesting development and consistent.....

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
β€Ž
Great Chapter, finally Sanji is shining. As I said before, Sanji can't do any serious damage to Queen. This is very good as it proves that Sanji's attack power will grow absurdly.

Also, Yamato at the end of the chapter looks pretty cool. I'm expecting a clash with Kaido, a little talk and then a flashback.

Nami will need to learn to work efficiently with Zeus, proving Prometheus and the other homies are wrong in saying he's useless and isn't a fit to make a strong team

Kaido character keep going the way I predicted, once it's revealed he dislike Yamato because she's a woman it's game over, Zolo is officially his son
Zoro is obviously Shimotsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.