Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can criticise a character, it’s our right and you can defend him if you like but when I criticise Luffy you cry like a child. Last time you said something like "nobody asked you". We can complain because your Luffy is not perfect and One piece is not perfect. Grow up
when criticism is not "crying" then how defending is "crying like a child".....besides, shit talking like "bullshit this, bullshit that" is not criticism....so now I can say stop "crying" on my "criticism" and "grow up" right?...

not liking Luffy is subjective and personal, so nothing wrong with it but "criticism" means you should talk about both good and bad without any bias but all your posts are biased..sample example is that you like Kid looking confident but somehow you have problem with Luffy looking confident...Luffy is likeable (for many) because he is not "perfect"....but of course you can like "perfect" characters but you don't find such characters in one piece....as in your words one piece is not "perfect"

Hmm, I think this is a plausible option. The flashback would be long as hell though.

If Kaido gets an Oden+ length flashback, I can see it taking the same route as Doflamingo and Law's. There's so fucking much to cover if you want to nail down all of Kaido's relevant history.

It's just Sanji vs Queen TBH.

Didn't you predict that Luffy will solo Linlin?
Luffy will take down Kaido. Kaido will go into Awakening or something and Zoro kills him. Next Arc Luffy defeats LinLin by himself

Btw, Zeus merging with Nami's climtact is pretty much undeniable proof Ulti and Page 1 are coming back. It's essentially her upgrade weapon and she's made several proclamations to defeat Ulti. Not to mention saying outright she needs stronger thunder.

By the way, how are we not talking about the fact that Sanji was using Zoro as a weapon..... This truly is Enies Lobby all over again, but instead of Zoro using Usopp, he's the one being used. I feel like the scene will be comedy gold.
Judge using humans as meat shield.

And now Judge's son starts swinging a 2% HP, half dead, 30 broken bones patient as a weapon.

Judge's son becomes what he always hated :josad:

Bro people who think Kid is Law 2.0 don't get that Oda will NEVER have a panel of Luffy bossing Kid around like he does with Law. Luffy also has a huge ego and is prideful as well. Imagine if anyone other than Kid made Punk Rotten, Luffy would have sparkle-eyes and hype that to no end, but because its Kid he has no reaction.
Yep. He even gets jealous if Kidd is having more fun than him lol

Luffy will take down Kaido. Kaido will go into Awakening or something and Zoro kills him. Next Arc Luffy defeats LinLin by himself
Linlin falls here
Post automatically merged:

Yeah its a pretty great chapter because it finally addresses the Calamities, well at least one of the 3 so far lol
King appears too, even if for a brief second

Status
Not open for further replies.