Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What similarities ? Heavy drinking isnt a similarity, Shanks is a drinker too.
I said especially their moves

Thunder Bagua /Shishi sonson, both have a Tornado attack, both have a move where they spin their weapon first and the first part of the moves name is similar ( three thousand worlds, three worlds/ realms) , Zolo moves are mainly based on animals ( the main theme of Kaido and his crew) , he also have moves related to both Oni and Dragons

add to that Zolo past is being replicated in Kaido and Yamato relationship, if Oda is about to focus on Zolo past he will be involved in the dilemma, just like in Sanji story Oda focused on Zeff again to explain his character more

one last note , Zolo should and will be the Robin of this arc , and Kaido saga is indeed EL 2.0

I have way more to say about this , but am tired and this still sound crazy so won't bother until more evidence is shown lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Aknolagon ,@Topi Jerami , @TheAncientCenturion and @nik87
are the only King fans who I accept, these guys never let fall him down and support him, even when it was not looking good for him.
I think soon they will get their reward via a hype King chapter, im sure it going to happen.
When Chopper feeds Zoro a rumble ball and some medical quakery to make him recover instantly, I don't wanna see the Zoro bandwagoners hyping King up

Just woke up, ate, played chess for 1 hour and came to read the disappointing summary of 1015 only to find out the chapter ia actually pretty amazing
If you think about how the last one ended with Luffy failing etc., this one has a ton of fast paced information, a good match up for Sanji and we already resolve the issue of who saves Luffy with no unecessary bullshit
I hope now we get a decent training arc for Luffy in act 4 before he actually defeats Kaido and also a reasonable explanation for Zoro healing. I'm even fine with Chopper having access to hard medicine and/or Marco's pheonix shnanigans. If he breaks out of the cross on nakama power alone thats no good really

Sanji facing Queen was quite expected since he'd been the one talking about other scientists like Vegapunk and Judge and I'm hoping that we could see Sanji awaken his modification here. It had been implied that he might undertook something similar to Super Saiyan where his hair might turn black like his father's experiment had intended.

On the sidenote: I'm disappointed on the quality of the posts here. There's a lot of troll, a lot of spams, and there's no strict regulations from the moderators to control these kind of members. I really miss the old days in Mangastream forum where everything the members speak and post has substances and the moderators will warn or ban us if we don't.

H

humanbeing

Help Sanji could contribute in.

The very personal nature of the current fight does:
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to help the alliance.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to stall for Luffy.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to open the borders of Wano.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido to fulfil Oden's will.
  • Yamato did not say that she is fighting Kaido because she's Kozuki Oden.

Yamato is fighting Kaido to sever the bond that binds them. She's fighting Kaido to escape from Kaido's control and dominance over her life. She's fighting for her freedom.

Yamato's confrontation with Kaido here is deeply personal. It's the most important battle of her life.

Until she gives up or is defeated, no one — and I mean no one, not even Luffy — has a place in that battle.

Oda stalled Yamato from reaching the Rooftop until after Luffy was defeated. If Yamato was to fight Kaido with someone, it would have been with Luffy.

She may do that in a subsequent round, but this battle in particular is for her.

She'll see it through on her own.

I think Yamato needs to come to trust that Luffy can defeat Kaido, so I don't see her losing before Luffy returns. And even if she did, Zoro has a much stronger case to face Kaido by himself.

If Zoro and Marco are the only people that can handle Kaido, it will be Zoro that Oda will use.

As for how far Yamato will push Kaido in a fight, eh. I don't have strong opinions on Yamato's combat ability beyond that she's significantly below End of Wano Luffy. It's not like we know her ceiling:
  • We've never seen her Devil Fruit.
  • She's oneshot every opponent she attacked

Oda could make Yamato considerably stronger than Marco if he wanted to, and it wouldn't contradict anything previously established in the story. He could give Yamato the ability to clad her attacks in Haoshoku, and by so doing, unequivocally depict her as a Top Tier:

Yamato will not defeat Kaido, and she wouldn't push him as far as Luffy will in their final battle, but beyond that, she has no clear ceiling to how well she can perform.

I don't think it's necessarily the case that Yamato cannot hold a candle to a serious Kaido.

As for the Zoro portion of you post, I'll just wait and see what Zoro does, says or thinks during/after his recovery. Zoro's intentions will make it clear where he needs to go.
my prediction Luffy will come soon back , since Momo is falling too and he can fly so he will have to overcome his fear and fly Luffy back. Yamato will hold Kaido till then , and that not only because of her strength alone but Kaido will have hard time facing his own daughter since she betrayed him , she is a fan of his enemy and allied with Luffy who freed her. and we know that Kaido have some mental problems the way BM has.

Status
Not open for further replies.