Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people still fail to realize that it's not just Jinbei vs Who's Who, but Jinbei vs Who's Who, and all of his subordinates.

We just had five, vastly inferior, people hold off two Yonko's for fucks sake. Who's Who is no scrub, and he's got strength of numbers on his side. Jinbei is still looking clean, so it says a lot about the fact that Who's Who, and all his subordinates can't take Jinbei down, and not a reflection of the fact that Jinbei is still fighting against them.

Zoro stans are start to wanking King when they know ZKK is start to decline.
Dont ignore sanji fans said sanji vs king, we said king vs zoro. Now its happening :finally:

King really good warmup before ZKK happens. You sanji fans eating shits since WCI :beckmoji:
Now evem sanji going to extrm diff YC2 lol. EOS sanji vs Rooftop zoro still debatable

Zoro wont meet kaido
Zoro wont scar
Zoro dont have coc
Zoro wont fight with king

Damn goda :finally:
It will nerferd zoro vs strongest enemy YC king :steef:

I think people still fail to realize that it's not just Jinbei vs Who's Who, but Jinbei vs Who's Who, and all of his subordinates.

We just had five, vastly inferior, people hold off two Yonko's for fucks sake. Who's Who is no scrub, and he's got strength of numbers on his side. Jinbei is still looking clean, so it says a lot about the fact that Who's Who, and all his subordinates can't take Jinbei down, and not a reflection of the fact that Jinbei is still fighting against them.
Who’s Who’s subordinates may have gone down literally hours ago. There are many assumptions in this it’s crazy

His Subordinates are fodders. WW even told Jinbei to stop picking on them. We have seen WW and Jinbei clashing afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.